Soul Doctor

Dead Planet

Have never really taken too much notice of this band before.........I think that needs to changed pronto.......Notice hereby taken especially after hearing this song :tumbsup:

Have never really taken too much notice of this band before.........I think that needs to changed pronto.......Notice hereby taken especially after hearing this song :tumbsup:

Just purchased the first two albums on the double disc limited edition over at NEH SoulSoulSystems.jpg

I told you this would be rectified pronto :lol:

This is the band with the singer from Fair Warning, right?

Correct Wes :tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Just purchased "For A Fistful Of Dollars" and will also get this new one soon as well......

Fantastic band indeed :tumbsup:

Love this band, I haven't been disappointed with any of their releases and this one is now at the top of my procurement list.... :tumbsup:

http://www.myspace.com/souldoctorrock

I think it is time I thanked you for this thread because you have hooked me up with a brilliant band and "See You In Heaven" is just one of the best power ballads I have heard :tumbsup:

Will own all of their CD's very soon :tumbsup:

Love this band, I haven't been disappointed with any of their releases and this one is now at the top of my procurement list.... :tumbsup:

I think it is time I thanked you for this thread because you have hooked me up with a brilliant band and "See You In Heaven" is just one of the best power ballads I have heard :tumbsup:

Always happy to help out......I must admit to being a little surprised that more people aren't into this band as they are excellent and really don't sound like any other band that I can think of.... :drink:

Don't own any of their cds but just listened to "See you in Heaven" on youtube and from the sounds of it this is a band I'd love.

Just purchased "For A Fistful Of Dollars"

Arrived yesterday and looking forward to crankin' this one up big time :tumbsup:

• 7 years later...