Mad Max: Night of Passion

Clutch

Tower Records? I thought that company went under?

That's what I thought but this came up on a search. Considering it is a preorder and Axe Killer reissued "Stormchild" I felt (hoped) this might be legit.

Tower Records? I thought that company went under?

That's what I thought but this came up on a search. Considering it is a preorder and Axe Killer reissued "Stormchild" I felt (hoped) this might be legit.

Maybe they just are doing online orders and have shut all stores down but I'm not sure about that either. :unsure:

It would be cool if that did get a reissue since it's damn rare these days from what I understand.

Hmmm ..., interesting .. ! I would like to have this CD as well.

Release Date: October 29, 2009 ? Is this a re-issue ?

i finally found the japanese pressing, thanx to the biggest metalhead from okinawa, takki, who also happens to love the great EP from the swedish monsters ambush which i'm sending him(and now i only have 3 copies of it :lol: -i had 12 which were "stolen" from a great store in uppsala)

i finally found the japanese pressing, thanx to the biggest metalhead from okinawa, takki, who also happens to love the great EP from the swedish monsters ambush which i'm sending him(and now i only have 3 copies of it :lol: -i had 12 which were "stolen" from a great store in uppsala)

Sweet welcome to the club.

I sent Mad Max an email the other day asking them if they were going to re-release their first 4 albums and they just answered today saying that they planned to re-release all of them shortly....

The first four???? S/T, Rollin' Thunder, Stormchild, Night Of Passion or Rollin' Thunder, Stormchild, Night Of Passion, Never Say Never?

I sent Mad Max an email the other day asking them if they were going to re-release their first 4 albums and they just answered today saying that they planned to re-release all of them shortly....

The first four???? S/T, Rollin' Thunder, Stormchild, Night Of Passion or Rollin' Thunder, Stormchild, Night Of Passion, Never Say Never?

I didn't ask about the S/T but then they didn't mention specific releases in their reply...here it is....

hi my friend

all the old stuff will be re - released very soon! we will officially post the news in the next weeks! watch out for that!

juergen

madmax

the world is too small for mad max.....yeah, a cd issue of the debut would be great,although i don't know who of their later fans would love it....trax like working overtime, barbarians or the monster "wheel of fortune" are in the pantheon of early deutche steele.....now i'll have to find the rollin'thunder cd....these days is one of the 10-12 german cds i'm still missing.....

the world is too small for mad max.....yeah, a cd issue of the debut would be great,although i don't know who of their later fans would love it....trax like working overtime, barbarians or the monster "wheel of fortune" are in the pantheon of early deutche steele.....now i'll have to find the rollin'thunder cd....these days is one of the 10-12 german cds i'm still missing.....

I pretty much have their whole catalog except for their S/T and Never Say Never albums...I like them all, so I really hope they issue their S/T album on CD for the first time, I'm sure I will enjoy it.

I wonder of rollin thunder will be reissued in the slim line case like the I own from roadryunner records.

Very good album; I have the point records release and the sound quality is pretty bad. May pick this one up if sound is good.

I wonder of rollin thunder will be reissued in the slim line case like the I own from roadryunner records.

the less that i care 'bout a cd, even if from mad max...... :christmas:

I pretty much have their whole catalog except for their S/T and Never Say Never albums...I like them all, so I really hope they issue their S/T album on CD for the first time, I'm sure I will enjoy it.

one for ya brotha.....ok, it's not like spinning the vinyl on max volume, but still semigodly.....

one for ya brotha.....ok, it's not like spinning the vinyl on max volume, but still semigodly.....

proud moments of arcane deutsche steele!

that band in that picture looks like a band of africans in cyprus from the 80's, do you know the bands name Geo?

hails

proud moments of arcane deutsche steele!

that band in that picture looks like a band of africans in cyprus from the 80's, do you know the bands name Geo?

hails

8654.jpg

and sikki,the guy with the chains, isn't like all the other posers you know....the way you see him on the photo it's just as the same as you could see him in his job(if you had children walking down the cleveland streets on their way to school)....

YES....I really hope they release this on disc, or I may have to break down and buy a record player again.

• 4 weeks later...

A limited (2000 copies) reissue of 'Night Of Passion' (+1 bonus track) is avalaible at the webstore AORHeaven...