Pretty Boy Floyd Australian Tour Dates!

odinroxx

Nov 26 THE GAELIC THEATER SURRY HILLS, NEW SOUTH WALES, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Nov 27 THE STEP INN (FORMERLY SHAMROCK HOTEL) BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA

Nov 28 THE HI-FI CLUB, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

cool. not sure if any of the other aussies on HH will be up for this, but pretty sure i will.

any idea who they're playing with?

Not sure who they're playing with. I'm guessing either The Deadthings or Hell City Glamours. Most likely Deadthings as they played with PBF in america.

cool. not sure if any of the other aussies on HH will be up for this, but pretty sure i will.

any idea who they're playing with?

Not sure who they're playing with. I'm guessing either The Deadthings or Hell City Glamours. Most likely Deadthings as they played with PBF in america.

Would be cool to see someone like "Pretty Suicide" on the bill.

With these sorts of gigs it usally comes down to who knows the promoters.

Oh man, this is getting ridiculous! It looks like I'll be missing out on Skid Row which will kill me, but this'll more than make up for it. This'll be freakin' awesome. So to answer your question, Lindsay, I'll sure as f*ck be there!

Oh man, this is getting ridiculous! It looks like I'll be missing out on Skid Row which will kill me, but this'll more than make up for it. This'll be freakin' awesome. So to answer your question, Lindsay, I'll sure as f*ck be there!

My initial plan is to do melbourne and syndey.

Will have to catch up for another beer!

Honselty, not fuessed about skid row tho.

My initial plan is to do melbourne and syndey.

Will have to catch up for another beer!

Honselty, not fuessed about skid row tho.

Yeah, for sure we'll hook up another beer or two: "Geoff and Linds, we're gonna set the night of fire!"

• 1 month later...
Seeing footage froma few years ago this could end up being a train wreck. Might have to check out some recent footage.

I have seen them 3 times in the last 7 or 8 years, and they have always been awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd assume thats down to the promoter, as the band always comes out and does meet and greets for free every time they come here. They or just Steve, usually sit at the merch table, which gives them the opportunity to sell stuff to you that you can then get signed.

I'd be very surprised if thats a band decision.

They are listing a London date again in December, but the venue isnt listing anything on that date yet, so if it happens, I will be going, and will let you know what the meet and greet situation is.

• 1 month later...

I'll be there in Sydney - nude and ready!

In all seriousness, though, not sure how much we'll get to hang. Being the party animal I know you are I'm sure you'll want to be right up close to the action, but I will not be bitten by the f*cking Gaelic again and I'll probably literally stand on the back wall again so I can hear the bands half-properly. Yep, I'm a loser but that's how I roll. :)

Well, it's with bitter regret that due to the f*cked up Sydney public transport system I'm going to have to drive to this thing. After my Sunday night I thought I'd appreciate time away from the beers, but I'm thirsty already. Looks like it'll be one per hour for me. :(

Unless, Matt... can you pick me up at the end of the show?

Well, it's with bitter regret that due to the f*cked up Sydney public transport system I'm going to have to drive to this thing. After my Sunday night I thought I'd appreciate time away from the beers, but I'm thirsty already. Looks like it'll be one per hour for me. :(

is Matt going to the show?

Nah, he's far too cool to be seen with us dregs, is what he said. He said that being seen with you and I would eat at the awesome reputation he's built for himself in the city. He said he hates us both, especially you. Man he's mean.

Nah, he's far too cool to be seen with us dregs, is what he said. He said that being seen with you and I would eat at the awesome reputation he's built for himself in the city. He said he hates us both, especially you. Man he's mean.

i think he's just scared that Steve Summers will steal his wife (is he married?)

i think he's just scared that Steve Summers will steal his wife (is he married?)

Matt? Haha. Hell no. Sorry if I'm only just exposing this, but I thought it was common knowledge that Matt is the token gay guy on this forum?