Solna - 'Eurameric'

Geoff

Matty-Boo has done it once again. From the chump who turned me onto Edguy, he recently displayed this album to me:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/solna2

Tracks:

1 Ms. Eurameric

2 Blinded By the Rain

3 Celebrate (feat. Primal Fear's Ralf Scheepers)

4 Where Are You Running (feat. Rob De Luca)

5 Feel Alive (feat. Pamela Moore & Ralf Scheepers)

6 Someone Else

7 Moment of Truth

8 Woman in Love

9 Light a Candle

10 Sent From Heaven

11 Dreams

In all honesty it's not perfect and the vocals are really an aquired taste... but I actually like them. Track 5 is a duet with a lady (not good at all) and after that I kept thinking there were other songs that were duets with females, as his voice is very, very feminine. But kind of cool too... almost a little like James LaBrie.

Anyway, the first few songs are great but wait till you guys here 'Where are you running'! One of the best songs I have heard all year, hands down. Stunning. And 'Light a candle' is another highlight. Overall, I think this is going to please a lot of people. Good, ballsy hard rock.

• 3 months later...

As good as this sounds, I am surprised that there wasn't one single response. The CD Baby samples didn't work for me so I got them through iTunes. Excellent hard rock. Love the vocals. Geoff, you are right about "Where Are You Running". Superb. I found this on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Eurameric-Solna/dp/B...1138&sr=1-1

Yep, I agree Chris. Not sure why no one has replied here as this kind of stuff is surely up the alley of most people here. Where are all the rock n' rollers at?

As good as this sounds, I am surprised that there wasn't one single response. The CD Baby samples didn't work for me so I got them through iTunes. Excellent hard rock. Love the vocals. Geoff, you are right about "Where Are You Running". Superb. I found this on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Eurameric-Solna/dp/B...1138&sr=1-1

Yeah that's why I didn't reply too, the CD Baby samples don't work. But I've now heard the samples on Amazon and I am impressed. And yeah the vocals do sound like a chick, very much so, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• 7 years later...