MYSTIC FORCE

LV KIX

Man I miss these guys...

MYSTIC FORCE

DIO Cover *Don't Talk To Strangers

(One of the best covers ever)

MF Original "A Step Beyond" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5o02Z-S68...feature=related (Killer Tune)

MF Original "Eternal Quest" Live

(I would guess I was most likely at this show)

Pretty cool band from what little I remember hearing of them. I met Keith Menser at a Crimson Glory show years ago... hell of a nice guy. I probably still have the Mystic Force pin he gave me stashed around here somewhere. I gave him my address cuz he said he was going to send me a tape but I never got anything. :(

blind guardian's cover is better....i have to laugh loudly for the "ripped by warlordy"....ahahahahaha...oups,i spilled my frappe....

As I can see all metalheads are posers & they have big idea for themselves so why Warlordy should be an exception? :rolleyes:

perhaps he wants "royalties" for his uploads? like the ones he pays in t-mag in order to download stuff? :christmas:

I don't think he wants royalties just he writes in MHammer so must be a "wise" man. Who's paying in t-mag in order to download stuff? I mostly pay on rapidshare to upload stuff. Is that bad mr genious? :P

i think you were banned round the time i joined . i was there for 3 months and he was a "sponsor", not an "uploader" when they deleted many accounts. and instead of saying thanx for the stuff he downloaded from my uploads he only was complaining that i made an error(he was right coz one track from one of my uploads was put by accident in one other, and he had downloaded both. well, at least say first thanx and then tell the mistake in a noble manner, not trying to be sarcastic "hehehe", he wrote "i didn't know that the x band had the x track"....).

you have definately the right to do what ever you like with your money. but i don't believe that you would ever pay the leechers there, right?

Yes it's true that's how : warkult made double accounts in several forums with my name & I was banned for "sharing links". :rofl2: He recently got completely mad & has deleted most moderators's accounts he even tried to delete boss' account & tons of threads! So warkult was banned & now I'm back... :christmas:

You're right about the guy very few uploads, fake image (like most Greeks there!), complaints for errors on some rare videos I have uploaded. He contacted me later through ebay & asked me if I have rare videos to trade with him! :rofl2:

You can't kill leechers but the most guys running t-mag are cool guys. I can't remember right now but I think I sent $2-$3?

Why you are not there anymore?

Yes it's true that's how : warkult made double accounts in several forums with my name & I was banned for "sharing links". :rofl2: He recently got completely mad & has deleted most moderators's accounts he even tried to delete boss' account & tons of threads! So warkult was banned & now I'm back... :christmas:

You're right about the guy very few uploads, fake image (like most Greeks there!), complaints for errors on some rare videos I have uploaded. He contacted me later through ebay & asked me if I have rare videos to trade with him! :rofl2:

You can't kill leechers but the most guys running t-mag are cool guys. I can't remember right now but I think I sent $2-$3?

Why you are not there anymore?

1: don't have much time anymore to listen to mp3s of bands i don't know....i mean sometimes this would be bad for my pocket, if i like what i've listened to. like with portrait cd, which cost me $40. so i prefer to gamble, getting unknown stuff, but for much more less than losing my sleep for something great that i don't have and don't want to give big cashos for it.

2. i sent an upload and someone deleted it because the image of the cover i sent was "bigger". and i said enough is enough.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mystic Force one isnt bad. But I like the Blind Guardian version better too. :banger:

NOW.....Im probably gonna get my ass kicked for this. :unsure: But I wanted to post it to warn All you guys. Ive heard Alex Skolnick play a helluva guitar. Hes great in TSO too. But, BUT....this..makes me want to cry and puke. :fun_84:

Im warning you, so dont get mad at me :anon: Here is another version of Dont Talk To Strangers that should have never been played in public!! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty cool band from what little I remember hearing of them. I met Keith Menser at a Crimson Glory show years ago... hell of a nice guy. I probably still have the Mystic Force pin he gave me stashed around here somewhere. I gave him my address cuz he said he was going to send me a tape but I never got anything. :(

Wow I remember that show.. I met Him too, didn't I??? Wasn't that where Our buddy tried to convince Us We were a band?? Anamalize or something like that??? :whistle:

Good show though, at a BDSM Club of all places......