Sharon O'Neill - Foreign Affairs

Kim_Hp

I am surprised this album is not more well-known amongst AOR and westcoast collectors. I found it on the Glory-Daze website and what a CD this is. Killer female-fronted AOR with not a weak track in sight, totally up there with albums by Toronto, Heart, Venus & Mars etc. Anyone knows if her other albums are as good as this one?

Most of her other album are patchy, and very scares down here in Australia. But there a easy to find a best of.

:beerbang:

Sharon has over 12 albums, so as you can expect her style of music changes some depending on which era you are listening to. In my opinion the two albums of hers to check out are Danced In The Fire (1987) and Edge Of Winter (1990). Maybe a bit too pop at times but definately some great female AOR moments as well. Edge Of Winter is very difficult to find on CD and usually sells for a high price.

Danced In The Fire

sharononeill-dancedinthefire.jpg

Edge Of Winter

sharononeill-edgeofwinter.jpg

I am surprised this album is not more well-known amongst AOR and westcoast collectors. I found it on the Glory-Daze website and what a CD this is. Killer female-fronted AOR with not a weak track in sight, totally up there with albums by Toronto, Heart, Venus & Mars etc. Anyone knows if her other albums are as good as this one?

If you like Sharon's aor stuff please get your hands on STEPHANIE HOWELL - FACING THE FIRE, produced by the guys from 1927 :christmas:

If you like Sharon's aor stuff please get your hands on STEPHANIE HOWELL - FACING THE FIRE, produced by the guys from 1927 :christmas:

Where can I get that Staphanie Howell CD from? Not a single copy on E-Bay. Is it hard to find in Aus?

Where can I get that Staphanie Howell CD from? Not a single copy on E-Bay. Is it hard to find in Aus?

seen it fetch $80 $100+ on ebay, I've got a few spares if ya wanan organise a trade.