Golden Girls Star Bea Arthur Passes Away

whiplash1972

I always liked her on both Maude and Golden Girls. :)

R.I.P.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...ss-topheadlines

Fave Bea Arthur bit (even tho she wasn't in the actual movie) was in "Airheads," when the Lone Rangers asked for "nude pictures of Bea Arthur" as a ransom demand. Later in the movie you see them clustered around, looking at photos, and going "Dude... Bea Arthur!" and Judd Nelson peeps over their shoulders and sez "Out-STAND-ing!" :rofl:

But seriously... she rocked as Maude (one of the few women to go toe-to-toe with Archie Bunker and survive!), she rocked on Golden Girls, she was hilarious in just about everything (with the possible exception of the "Star Wars Holiday Special," hahaha)... she'll be missed

Didn't really appreciate "Maude" till I was older but "The Golden Girls" rocked. She will be missed. R.I.P.

And Keith....I loved that part of "Airheads" as well. :rofl2:

Fave Bea Arthur bit (even tho she wasn't in the actual movie) was in "Airheads," when the Lone Rangers asked for "nude pictures of Bea Arthur" as a ransom demand. Later in the movie you see them clustered around, looking at photos, and going "Dude... Bea Arthur!" and Judd Nelson peeps over their shoulders and sez "Out-STAND-ing!" :rofl:

But seriously... she rocked as Maude (one of the few women to go toe-to-toe with Archie Bunker and survive!), she rocked on Golden Girls, she was hilarious in just about everything (with the possible exception of the "Star Wars Holiday Special," hahaha)... she'll be missed

Backed...