MYSTIC FORCE

Shawn Of Fire

The problem is Keith Menser has COPIES of ALL the titles but NEVER respond to emails & if he respond tons of excuses are here for you & he remains slower than death... The deal never comes...

Organization isn't one of Keith's strong points. I used to run into Keith every month or so...haven't seen him in maybe 6 months now. Hope all is well with him. I know he was having some health issues. I'll have to give him a call within the next week or so. If you want CDR copies of the Mystic Force stuff to tide you over... just let me know. When I reach him I'll ask about originals.

The problem is Keith Menser has COPIES of ALL the titles but NEVER respond to emails & if he respond tons of excuses are here for you & he remains slower than death... The deal never comes...

Organization isn't one of Keith's strong points. I used to run into Keith every month or so...haven't seen him in maybe 6 months now. Hope all is well with him. I know he was having some health issues. I'll have to give him a call within the next week or so. If you want CDR copies of the Mystic Force stuff to tide you over... just let me know. When I reach him I'll ask about originals.

Hey Dave, if you find out about any originals out there I'd be interested as well. :headbanger:

I've been wanting to hear these guys for a while but haven't had a chance to get any of their discs yet.

the best MF wasn't released on cd....and not all of their cds are great ones....except if you like the usual "ape metal"....ouch.....

edit: keith in the days of snail mail was always great lad, working hard to promote his stuff....it's not his fault if only the great number of 150 people attended the first of his prog/power fest. and half of them were europeans.....