5. Rescue Me

6. Can't Get Out of My Head

7. The Shades of Grey

8. Gloomy Days

9. Liar

10. The Way I Am

11. On These Wings

http://www.myspace.com/thetrophy

So, is it any good? Well, if you like Bormann's post-JH work you'll like this. If you're like me and just wish he'd do something on par with JH, you'll probably be a little disappointed. This is probably in the top half of his post-JH albums and possibly only behind 'Captured by the moment'. It's solid, it rocks... but it just doesn't really have any spectacular songs, imo.

The Gift Of Life is a great song.........

it's after that, the problems start :whistle:

lol. For me, the 2nd or 3rd song was the best. Seriously, though, the rest was decent. But I really don't like Bormann's lyrics anymore. I find he has been rehashing the same words and material since the end of JH. :(

lol. For me, the 2nd or 3rd song was the best. Seriously, though, the rest was decent. But I really don't like Bormann's lyrics anymore. I find he has been rehashing the same words and material since the end of JH. :(

He actually joined this project. It was written by a different person, he's just singing it. Your argument is MOOT

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news09/0225tro.shtml

He actually joined this project. It was written by a different person, he's just singing it. Your argument is MOOT

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news09/0225tro.shtml

I do actually recall reading that, now that you bring it up. BUT...

There is no way in the world anyone will be able to convince me that Bormann had no hand in writing songs like 'Justice', 'Liar', 'The way I am' etc. Either he had a hand in writing the finished product on most these songs, or this Todd Wolf fella has completely modelled his song-writing on Bormann's style. Bormann through and through, imo.

• 8 years later...