Dokken - Dysfunctional: Favorite Song

Dokken - Dysfunctional: Favorite Song  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

God I just hate this disc I've only spun it twice in the 14 years I've owned it. How could they put out such a POS disc after putting out Tooth And Nail, Under Lock And Key, and Back For The Attack talk about a sell out album. I was probably one of the biggest Dokken fans back in high school and then they totally broke my heart with this.

I know many of you on the board like this, but it turns my tummy knowing one of the greates bands of all time put this kind of shit out.

God I just hate this disc I've only spun it twice in the 14 years I've owned it. How could they put out such a POS disc after putting out Tooth And Nail, Under Lock And Key, and Back For The Attack talk about a sell out album. I was probably one of the biggest Dokken fans back in high school and then they totally broke my heart with this.

I know many of you on the board like this, but it turns my tummy knowing one of the greates bands of all time put this kind of shit out.

You sure you're not confusing this one with SHADOWLIFE? :blink:

You sure you're not confusing this one with SHADOWLIFE? :blink:

I was thinking the same thing.

I can see where Bob's coming from 100%. Although as I said above, I don't mind this album, but I doubt there was one single Dokken fan on the planet that was not severely let down when they heard this. Sure, it kind of grows on you and for what it is it's not the worst album ever (one of the better mid-90 sell-out releases)... but try comparing this to 'Tooth and nail', 'Under lock and key' and 'Back for the attack' and tell me it doesn't make you want to cry a little bit.

I can see where Bob's coming from 100%. Although as I said above, I don't mind this album, but I doubt there was one single Dokken fan on the planet that was not severely let down when they heard this. Sure, it kind of grows on you and for what it is it's not the worst album ever (one of the better mid-90 sell-out releases)... but try comparing this to 'Tooth and nail', 'Under lock and key' and 'Back for the attack' and tell me it doesn't make you want to cry a little bit.

Thank you Geoff I see we still see eye to eye on most things.