This is too fucking funny not to share

hsf

Side-splitting comedy (and sobering reality)

Just got this link sent to me and I had to share. I really wanted to post all my favorite moments from here, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else that comes along. Seriously though, after this post, it's a free-for-all.

(So if you're new and reading this thread, don't go past this post if you don't want the video spoilered for you.)

:tumbsup:

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

Egads. Apparently being articulate is not a prerequisite to holding nationwide elected office. Although I suppose in some communities there are no articulate humans to be found.

Not too sure what to think of this :unsure:

Well, Faron, this is a prime example what our country has turned into. *political/social rant removed* (Suffice it to say, I addressed this "issue" and a few related, but I don't want to appear "intolerant".)

I do have to say, I still go into coughing/laughing (brought about by the combination of bronchitis and uproarious laughter) fits when I hear "and Percy Harvey, who gusty play". I must have hacked for 30 seconds.

OMG! Really? That's allowed to be a part of our governmental process? GO USA! (Florida must be proud.)

It's an embarrassment to our nation that a person of her intellect can be voted into office to help 'rule' our land......

Not too sure what to think of this :unsure:

Well, Faron, this is a prime example what our country has turned into. *political/social rant removed* (Suffice it to say, I addressed this "issue" and a few related, but I don't want to appear "intolerant".)

I do have to say, I still go into coughing/laughing (brought about by the combination of bronchitis and uproarious laughter) fits when I hear "and Percy Harvey, who gusty play". I must have hacked for 30 seconds.

OMG! Really? That's allowed to be a part of our governmental process? GO USA! (Florida must be proud.)

Thanks mate :tumbsup:

• 2 years later...

Holy shit! I forgot all about this.

I think I may have even missed, or just forgot, all about "Urvin Meyer".

This video is :rofl2: