The imaginary $5,000 CD...

Jimbo

An eccentric millionaire shows up at your door and promises to give you five thousand dollars, but with one catch.

You must never, ever listen to one certain CD ever again.

Ever.

Is there one CD that would be impossible to give up forever...even for $5,000?

Hmmm... :unsure:

Simple answer is no. There are CDs I would be devestated to never hear again, but f*ck me with a clothes line would $5000 help me out of some f*cked up shit.

Simple answer is no. There are CDs I would be devestated to never hear again, but f*ck me with a clothes line would $5000 help me out of some f*cked up shit.

An eccentric millionaire shows up at Geoff's door and promises to give him seven dollars, a bus token and fifty feet of clothesline, but with one catch...

An eccentric millionaire shows up at Geoff's door and promises to give him seven dollars, a bus token and fifty feet of clothesline, but with one catch...

He'll take the token but not the bicycle behind door # 1.....

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! WHAT A GENIUS QUESTION I AM ASKING AND THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE MADE IT MORE EXCELLENT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! ECCENTRIC MILLIONAIRE! HILARIOUS!

DISCUSS NOW!

+1

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! WHAT A GENIUS QUESTION I AM ASKING AND THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE MADE IT MORE EXCELLENT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! ECCENTRIC MILLIONAIRE! HILARIOUS!

DISCUSS NOW!

+1

This thread was definitely a success. It has a lot in common with all my ones.

How about this...is there a CD you would not be willing to stop listening to for a year for $100?

How about this...is there a CD you would not be willing to stop listening to for a year for $100?

No, not a single one.

Goddamn I'm a good sport.

No, not a single one.

How about if I were to offer you two bucks not to scratch your balls for ten minutes?

No, not a single one.

How about if I were to offer you two bucks not to scratch your balls for ten minutes?

:rofl2:

I'd trick the whacky millionaire by ripping the CD to my Ipod. That way I'd have his $5000, still be able to hear my beloved music, but honestly be able to say that I wasn't listening to a CD. Gosh, I love loopholes.

By the way, yes, I will stop scratching my balls for 10 minutes in exchange for $2. During those 10 minutes, I will have your wife scratch them for me. :banana:

I'd trick the whacky millionaire by ripping the CD to my Ipod. That way I'd have his $5000, still be able to hear my beloved music, but honestly be able to say that I wasn't listening to a CD. Gosh, I love loopholes.

By the way, yes, I will stop scratching my balls for 10 minutes in exchange for $2. During those 10 minutes, I will have your wife scratch them for me. :banana:

That would cost you another $50 for a copy of the birth certificate proving you have balls, $75 for the search party to find them, and $100 for the surgical tweezers that would be needed to zero in and scratch them... :P