Frontline's debut

Rockministeri

Apparently "The State Of Rock" was originally released in 1993? (I've had 1995 Prince press and 1994 Signo and now Fastlane Records/Koch from 1993).

My (original) definitely says 1994 on it. Plus it's the Jap version, & albums are usually released there first, so I'd be surprised to hear this was first released in '93. Surprised, but not bothered, as this is truly mediocre stuff & barely worth keeping in any good MHR collection.

Apparently "The State Of Rock" was originally released in 1993? (I've had 1995 Prince press and 1994 Signo and now Fastlane Records/Koch from 1993).

My (original) definitely says 1994 on it. Plus it's the Jap version, & albums are usually released there first, so I'd be surprised to hear this was first released in '93. Surprised, but not bothered, as this is truly mediocre stuff & barely worth keeping in any good MHR collection.

I've had the following:

1993 Fastlane Records/Koch (Austria)

1994 Signo (Austria)

1995 Prince Music (Spain?)

And as far as the album's content is concerned...you have the right to call it mediocre. (killer band and excellent debut).

I've had the following:

1994 Signo (Austria)

And as far as the album's content is concerned...you have the right to call it mediocre. (killer band and excellent debut).

Wasn't this released on Long Island Records back in the day? Catalogue # LIR00010.

I've had the following:

1994 Signo (Austria)

Wasn't this released on Long Island Records back in the day? Catalogue # LIR00010.

That one too, but there are still 3 other presses...

I've had the following:

1994 Signo (Austria)

Yeah I have the Long Island Records version from 1994.

For a killer band - one of my all time faves - even I have to admit I was not at all sold by the debut. 'It's not over' is one of their best ever songs, but overall the vocals were a bit harsh. I still like the disc, but it's my least favourite Frontline album.