Foreigner albums

Faron

My favorite of all time right after UFO!!!

4- Urgent, Girl on the Moon, Woman in Black

Head Games- Head Games, Rev on the Red Line, Blinded By Science

Double Vision- Love Has Taken It's Toll, Tramontane, Blue Morning, Blue Day

Agent Provocateur- A Love in Vain, That Was Yesterday, Down on Love

Foreigner- At War With the World, I Need You, Headknocker

Inside Information- Can't Wait, Say You Will, Inside Information

Mr. Moonlight- Under the Gun, Big Dog, White Lie

Unusual Heat- Ready for the Rain, Flesh Wound, I'll Fight for You

Very nice picks Gary, your favourite after UFO, is that classic Schenker era or up to date? :tumbsup:

Mostly the classic Schenker era...that's the stuff I first got into first. Also really like the Paul Chapman albums, and even Misdemeanor with Atomik Tommy M. Can't say that the albums with Vinnie Moore do too much for me though. I guess I still think of him as one of those Shrapnel guys from the 80's.

I really like the Chapman era but nothing for me compares with the legendary Schenker era - class stuff :tumbsup:

• 6 months later...

Updated current favourites....

Double Vision

Head Games

Foreigner

Agent Provocateur

Mr Moonlight

Inside Information

Unusual Heat

Definitely one of my favourite bands and really looking forward to their new album and hopefully get to see them live again!

my top 4 would be

1. s/t- do not play much anymore, but I was 16 when this came out and wow, what a debut, I made my own short for the spectrum concert(forget who they opened for)

2. Double Vision-the instrumental is killer and Spellbinder and Lonely Children, wow! plus the hits!

3. 4

then Inside and Agent!

I only have the first three albums but those are perfect! :tumbsup:

Favourite songs: Cold As Ice, The Damage Is Done, Long Long Way From Home, At War With The World, I Need You, Blue Morning Blue Day, Double Vision, Spellbinder, Seventeen, Head Games, Rev On The Red Line

I checked my first post on this and thought it was a bit wrong in parts...plus I bought Mr. Moonlight since so here is what I would put now....right now, at this moment in time...nnnnnnnnnnnNOW !!!

I only have 4 and Mr Moonlight at the moment - although I've had them all the others in the past on vinyl and am indeed well acquainted with them (well all except for Unusual Heat which I've never owned...yet)....I need to get them all again, and I am albeit very slowly - there always seems to be other stuff to get first.

Anyway faves albums probably in order of favouritenessishness and 3 fave songs off each are

1) Head Games - jeez I struggle to find a track on here I dont like...I'll go for Dirty White Boy, Head Games and I'll Get Even with You

2) Foreigner - Long Long Way From Home, Cold as Ice and At War With the World

3) Double Vision - Blue Morning, Blue Day, Love Has Taken it's Toll and Double Vision

4) 4 - Break It Up, Luanne and Woman in Black

5) Mr Moonlight - White Lie, Rain and Real World

6) Inside Information - Heart Turns to Stone, Inside Information and Counting Every Minute

7) Agent Provacateur - Reaction to Action, That Was Yesterday and A Love in Vain

Unusual Heat is underappreciated

I really like it but for me it doesn`t stand up to the rest of their albums!