Metal Treasures

metalhunter

Hi Collectors!

Just a short note: After a long long delay and a bunch of difficulties :doh: we are back again with Metal Treasures and ready for new updates with tons of rare cds. I hope you will enjoy the new design...

Metal on :beerbang:

Charly

• 1 month later...
I noticed the redesign. At some point in the future I hope add more reviews. I have quite a few more tapes that needs to be on the site.

Me too. Charley is a great guy, but damn if life isn't getting in the way of cd fun...

i live for some reviews from the other charly...don't care for those of ronjakmetal..... :whistle:

What site?

Metal Treasures

Hey my friends,

tons of thanks for all your nice words about MT :bowdown: @Terry & Jacob: Dudes feel free to send any reviews from your amazing collections. Always appreciate your killer works :headbanger:

...and YES, I love those reviews from my "partner in crime" Charly R. too. Really bad that his words in german are so hard to translate into english... :wacko:

So I hope we can feature a lot more rare and OOP stuff in the future with all your help guys. Everyone is welcome to support MT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal On :beerbang: Charly