Outlander... a REALLY cool movie....

Dark Star

NO Idea when this is getting a US Release, but DAMN it looks GOOD!!! Think 13th Warrior meets Predator... :tumbsup:

http://outlander.solsector.net/teasers&trailers.htm

It got reviewed in today's paper, so it's apparently out today... though I don't see any theatres showing around here. :blink:

Could be one of those flicks that just gets a token one-week run in a few cities before it goes to DVD. Either way, looks kinda cool.

NO Idea when this is getting a US Release, but DAMN it looks GOOD!!! Think 13th Warrior meets Predator... :tumbsup:

http://outlander.solsector.net/teasers&trailers.htm

It got reviewed in today's paper, so it's apparently out today... though I don't see any theatres showing around here. :blink:

Could be one of those flicks that just gets a token one-week run in a few cities before it goes to DVD. Either way, looks kinda cool.

Yea I heard it got released today, but, like You, I don't see it in NONE of the theaters in the Portland area..... :hammer: May have to wait for the DVD release I suppose...... :tumbsup:

Looks cool, but for some reason I get that "cool story/stupid ending" vibe...

It does look good.....as for a bad ending, that seems to be the norm these days, so much so that I've taken the attitude that the journey is more important than the destination.....when it comes to movies... :tumbsup: