NEW Hammerfall Vid!

Dark Star

Decent band but like most of the "modern power metal" bands, they've pretty much made the same album five or six times in a row by now. It does sound like Joacim is trying to "toughen up" his voice just a tad here, though.

That said, Joacim Cans' solo album (BEYOND THE GATES) was better than the last couple of HF albums put together.

But still, this is a pretty cool track, though I'm sure it'll turn out to be the best on the album, surrounded by a bunch of fillers...

Yea, I'm just pissin in everybody's Corn Flakes today :lol:

Decent band but like most of the "modern power metal" bands, they've pretty much made the same album five or six times in a row by now. It does sound like Joacim is trying to "toughen up" his voice just a tad here, though.

That said, Joacim Cans' solo album (BEYOND THE GATES) was better than the last couple of HF albums put together.

But still, this is a pretty cool track, though I'm sure it'll turn out to be the best on the album, surrounded by a bunch of fillers...

Yea, I'm just pissin in everybody's Corn Flakes today :lol:

Yea Ya are.... :lol:

Was waiting for you to mention something about how they haven't made a better album than "Legacy of Kings" though.... Cause you ALWAYS seem to mention that on a Hammerfall thread.... :rofl2:

Was waiting for you to mention something about how they haven't made a better album than "Legacy of Kings" though.... Cause you ALWAYS seem to mention that on a Hammerfall thread.... :rofl2:

I live to serve...

(*Ahem*) They have yet to top the LEGACY OF KINGS album, which is still their high water mark IMHO.

Happy now? :lol:

I live to serve...

(*Ahem*) They have yet to top the LEGACY OF KINGS album, which is still their high water mark IMHO.

Yes.. Yes I am..... :rofl2:

I live to serve...

I agree. It was the first one I bought of theirs and is still the best.

I'm sure I will still buy this when it comes out but I expect to be dissapointed, so hopefully I'm surprised.