staryder1

I just wanna thank staryder1 (James) for sending me some free CDs that he certainly didn't have to send but did. If anyone has dealt with him they will know he is a very down to earth guy with a definite passion for our type of music. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone when it comes to trading. He has also turned me onto a lot of great CDs that I wouldn't have found on my own. Thanks again James :drink:

Backed. I've dealt with James numerous times with great results. He's thrown plenty of money my way this year which was greatly appreciated. :P Thanks again staryder1 :beerbang:

BACKED!!!! I've talked with James on the phone on numerous ocassions and he's a GREAT GUY to talk to! As Studboy has already stated,he has also informed me of some GREAT bands that I was in the dark about. I would probably talk to him more often but the poor guy can't get through here much! Just a STAND up guy with a HUGE passion for music! :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree w/everyone else, James is a good guy.......Wish I had more time to visit and shoot the breeze about CDs/music, etc. w/him. Definitely knows his rock 'n roll, has a great collection.......Jeff.