What are you buying your partner for Christmas?

Faron

I`m getting in the festive spirit with these threads that have probably been done a dozen times before! :lol:

I`ve bought Mrs Rock Fan the Leona Lewis cd, an appointment to gave her nails manicured with nail art, some rubbishy perfume and as I`ve mentioned once or twice before the stress of moving house on New Years Eve :tumbsup:

Share what you`ve got planned with your partners but make sure they don`t peep over your shoulder ;)

Mrs. Swazi will get a new digital pocket camera. Her old analog camera gave up a few weeks ago, so this gives me a chance to buy her something that makes sense. ;) I decided to go for the PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ4.

I still need to think of something less technical. Any ideas ?

a new husband

Yeah, that might do ! That's "less technical" ! :lol:

a new husband

Yeah, that might do ! That's "less technical" ! :lol:

Hey!

I aim to please!! :rofl2:

:rofl2:

We're not buying gifts for each other this year... we're focusing on the kids instead.

We're pretty much already sorted each other out for presents (new stereo) but I'll get her a few little things I can think of. One of them is a bath pillow, which apparently is the most elusive f*cking item in Australia. Seriously, can't find one anywhere.

We're not buying gifts for each other this year... we're focusing on the kids instead.

Most people I know are doing the same,I must be the exception :lol:

Hopefully the kids will like what they`re getting :tumbsup:

Busy digging the garden earlier, trying to get it to look presentable for when we leave, as Mrs Rock Fan has the first of her Christmas gifts, having her hands massaged, nails manicured and some silly snowman on both of her thumb nails :)

Alright for some :lol:

Bought everything for my lovely wife yesterday. I loved it. Such great fun. All those people everywhere, me spending every cent I have and many I don't. Love it. Yay Christmas.