One of the best

A lot of you know already what kind of person Studboy (Steve) is to trade and do business with BUT I wanted to just say how "FIRST CLASS" this cat is! Here's to you my friend! :beerbang:

A lot of you know already what kind of person Studboy (Steve) is to trade and do business with BUT I wanted to just say how "FIRST CLASS" this cat is! Here's to you my friend! :beerbang:

Why thank you for the kind works Gary. You are one of the best traders I've ever dealt with too (and definitely the fastest!)

I would like to back speed demon with that. I've traded with Steve and got quality item - exactly what he described. This Studboy guy is one honest trader.

A lot of you know already what kind of person Studboy (Steve) is to trade and do business with BUT I wanted to just say how "FIRST CLASS" this cat is!

OK, I'll join the Studboy lovefest (uh, wait a minute, that sounds kinda dirty).

Seriously, a great guy to trade with.

A lot of you know already what kind of person Studboy (Steve) is to trade and do business with BUT I wanted to just say how "FIRST CLASS" this cat is!

OK, I'll join the Studboy lovefest (uh, wait a minute, that sounds kinda dirty).

Seriously, a great guy to trade with.

Your a FIRST CLASS guy to do business with also! We have you might say the Correction Connection!