Linehouse

Stefan

They don't re-invent the wheel, but it does sound quite nice. I am missing the real killer, though.

• 2 months later...

I saw the debate on the Danger CD-R thingy, that it was a blank CD-R with handwritten text on the label. It was mentioned that almost everything from Sweden nowadays, at least the EP´s, are blank CD-Rs. This EP by Linehouse is however printed with a proper label and it's not a CD-R. Well it might be but it's beautiful done. So I thought of showing you guys this EP:

linehouse0001.jpg

Pretty nice and with that price (€5) you can't go wrong. :banger:

I saw the debate on the Danger CD-R thingy, that it was a blank CD-R with handwritten text on the label. It was mentioned that almost everything from Sweden nowadays, at least the EP´s, are blank CD-Rs. This EP by Linehouse is however printed with a proper label and it's not a CD-R. Well it might be but it's beautiful done. So I thought of showing you guys this EP:

linehouse0001.jpg

Pretty nice and with that price (€5) you can't go wrong. :banger:

A nice little EP. Nothing spectacular, but a couple of nice songs and for €5, all the AOR boys should pick up a copy.

They look like the Proclaimers!

Haha!

YOU look like the Proclaimers! <_<

Your mum looks like the Proclaimers.

How the HELL did you know....?....Your penis looks like the Proclaimers. Not that I would know, Geoff told me..... :lol:

Not that I was interested but, but, but.... :(

• 4 years later...