Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Glen

OK, Im on a roll today.

Now this really is flawless.

2006 release - everyone check your 2006 best ofs in terms of modern rock cos this is gonna rock the top 5!

All the tracks featured are on the album.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=4654367

:bowdown:

Yeah, good disc. Actually grew on me the longer I had it and more I played it. I just saw it ended up 23rd on my list in 2006 but it'd probably move up a few places. If you like this one I assume you're familiar with Silverstein? These guys always reminded me of a not-as-good-as version of Silverstein... which is still pretty damn good.

Yeah, good disc. Actually grew on me the longer I had it and more I played it. I just saw it ended up 23rd on my list in 2006 but it'd probably move up a few places. If you like this one I assume you're familiar with Silverstein? These guys always reminded me of a not-as-good-as version of Silverstein... which is still pretty damn good.

Wow, I really like this one and i'd have it much higher than 23rd...mind you, you had Bulletproof in the twenties as well so youre judgement just cant be trusted ;)

I know the name Silverstein, but havent checked them out...so will do just that :tumbsup:

Wow, I really like this one and i'd have it much higher than 23rd...mind you, you had Bulletproof in the twenties as well so youre judgement just cant be trusted ;)

I know the name Silverstein, but havent checked them out...so will do just that :tumbsup:

2006 was an extremely strong year. Looking back over it now it probably would be in the mid teens I reckon. But there were some killer albums out there from A CHANGE OF PACE, DISCIPLE, PAPA ROACH, SUMMERHERO, KID COURAGEOUS, SAOSIN, LOSTPROPHETS, EIGHTEEN VISIONS, FIGHTSTAR, DAUGHTRY, BOYS LIKE GIRLS, ALL-TIME LOW, ATREYU, HIT THE LIGHTS, GOO GOO DOLLS, SKILLET, LYNAM, ESCAPE THE FATE and HALIFAX for starters. :)

ESCAPE THE FATE

I was just looking at that album - next one to try.

ESCAPE THE FATE

Good disc - solid as hell. Maybe missing the killer punch, but you won't be disappointed.

ESCAPE THE FATE

Good disc - solid as hell. Maybe missing the killer punch, but you won't be disappointed.

I think i saw the other day they have an 08 release??????

ESCAPE THE FATE

I think i saw the other day they have an 08 release??????

I heard it this morning... thread to follow.

• 5 months later...

Track 11 'Your Guardian Angel' is just stunning.

According to Wikipedia:

""Your Guardian Angel" is a single by the band The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. There are two different versions - a mostly acoustic version found on their first major-label album, Don't You Fake It, and a completely acoustic version (title "The Acoustic Song") on their demo album. It is the third single released by the band, with the video released on October 15, 2007. It was featured in the season finale of the CBS show Moonlight titled "Mortal Cure". According to Ronnie Winter, the song is dedicated to the eight students that lost their lives in the March 1, 2007 Tornado that destroyed a high school in Enterprise, AL"

Track 11 'Your Guardian Angel' is just stunning.

According to Wikipedia:

""Your Guardian Angel" is a single by the band The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. There are two different versions - a mostly acoustic version found on their first major-label album, Don't You Fake It, and a completely acoustic version (title "The Acoustic Song") on their demo album. It is the third single released by the band, with the video released on October 15, 2007. It was featured in the season finale of the CBS show Moonlight titled "Mortal Cure". According to Ronnie Winter, the song is dedicated to the eight students that lost their lives in the March 1, 2007 Tornado that destroyed a high school in Enterprise, AL"

I noticed that song on my first spins. Very nice. I still have to give this CD a few more spins to try and get into it.