Neon Daze

Dead Planet

Check this new band out....sounds pretty good to me...

http://www.myspace.com/neondaze

Great guitar sound. "Intoxicated" and "Traitorous" rocked pretty good. The rest of the tracks fell into the filler category for me though.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, 'Intoxicated' is magnificent and 'Caroline' sounds pretty nice too. Have to agree with Chris that there's a few fillers here though.

Listening to the album now. Not bad at all. I will have to give it a spin on Monday when I'm sober and concentrating more, but to me it sounds pretty good now.

It's okay. I loved 'Caroline' and track nine. My main issue with this band? It is shown clearly on the two tracks I just mentioned and 'Intoxicated'. They know how to write the beginning of a stunning hook... but they just can't finish it off. Look at all three choruses on all three of those songs and they're all amazing, until the last line. Oh well, still a pretty cool band.

It's okay. I loved 'Caroline' and track nine. My main issue with this band? It is shown clearly on the two tracks I just mentioned and 'Intoxicated'. They know how to write the beginning of a stunning hook... but they just can't finish it off. Look at all three choruses on all three of those songs and they're all amazing, until the last line. Oh well, still a pretty cool band.

The first half is definately alot better then second. Some real fillers towards the end.... went from awesome to bleh... another spin needed though.

The first half is definately alot better then second. Some real fillers towards the end.... went from awesome to bleh... another spin needed though.

I spun it again today, purely 'cause I have nothing else in my car. Still think the same thing. It's not bad, but can't see me listening to it much more ever again once I remove it from my vehicle.

I spun it again today, purely 'cause I have nothing else in my car. Still think the same thing. It's not bad, but can't see me listening to it much more ever again once I remove it from my vehicle.

just spun it again... for the last time....

just spun it again... for the last time....

Truth.

• 11 months later...
Here we go Bernd, I remember these guys now.

Oaky doaky, I am a bit late .... ;)

There was nothing here that was memorable. The beginning hook to "Intoxicated" was good but after that they fell faster than a dump truck off a cliff. Sorry guys.

• 7 years later...

Pretty solid stuff. Their first and only release.
I only found one song on Youtube.

Neondaze:
Marcus Lundgren (lead vocals)
Lars Boquist (guitar)
Jesper Malm (bass)
Hampus Landin (drums)

R-3875064-1392668587-3305.jpeg.jpg

Tracks:

1. Intoxicated
2. Critical Mass
3. Live 4 Tonight
4. Caroline