Wotty

Weekend games of note.....

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford - Southend

Aldershot v Luton

My Predictions:

Palace will probably lose again, Liverpool and Southend will hopefully win and The Shite will be one step closer to all things Blue Square. ;)

:doh:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Swansea

Aldershot v Luton

Why woul Aldershot {Another team I have never heard of} v Luton be of any note :unsure: .... ;):lol:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford - Southend

Aldershot v Luton

My Predictions:

Palace will probably lose again, Liverpool and Southend will hopefully win and The Shite will be one step closer to all things Blue Square. ;)

Crap prediction mate, Palace won`t win, Liverpool will lose, Southend poosibly win or draw, Luton to win :nyanya::banana::tumbsup:

And you will go to Ikea to buy a new Armchair!!

And get a tissue to wipe that brown nose that is becoming more apparent day by day :)

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Southend

Aldershot v Luton

How can Swansea be in two Divisions at the same time ?? :whistle::unsure::whistle:

Surely you mean Saffffend :whistle:

You definitely need your eyes testing Ian :nyanya::unsure:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Swansea

Aldershot v Luton

Why woul Aldershot {Another team I have never heard of} v Luton be of any note :unsure: .... ;):lol:

Because hopefully they will beat the cheating scumbags!! ;)

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Swansea

Aldershot v Luton

Of note to two persons in the whole world, one is their lone supporter, the other a person who ridicules crap teams - pots and kettles :nyanya::tumbsup::banana::screwy:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Swansea

Aldershot v Luton

Of note to two persons in the whole world, one is their lone supporter, the other a person who ridicules crap teams - pots and kettles :nyanya::tumbsup::banana::screwy:

:rofl2:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford - Southend

Aldershot v Luton

My Predictions:

Crap prediction mate, Palace won`t win, Liverpool will lose, Southend poosibly win or draw, Luton to win :nyanya::banana::tumbsup:

And you will go to Ikea to buy a new Armchair!!

And get a tissue to wipe that brown nose that is becoming more apparent day by day :)

:rofl2:

Wondered when you`d notice, we`re a team now mate :lol:

Looking forward to watching the Utd v Liverpool game on line if i can find it! :tumbsup:

Can`t see us losing it but it won`t make any difference to the title outcome if we surprisingly did!

Latest Score

Man Utd 1-2 Liverpool

Trying very unsuccessfully to watch this on line, have missed all the goals :crying:

Latest Score

Man Utd 1-2 Liverpool

Trying very unsuccessfully to watch this on line, have missed all the goals :crying:

Best team in the world my arse!

1-4 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Score

Man Utd 1-2 Liverpool

Best team in the world my arse!

1-4 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One game mate but what a whipping :crying:

Rubbish result

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

A shocking result for Man Utd but certainly the right result.

Out played, out muscled where it counted, a nightmare for the Player of the year candidate - Vidic :crying:

Well done Liverpool

Rubbish result

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

Out played, out muscled where it counted, a nightmare for the Player of the year candidate - Vidic :crying:

Well done Liverpool

at least it makes the league slightly more interesting.

Rubbish result

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

Well done Liverpool

at least it makes the league slightly more interesting.

For 2nd place only I think mate :tumbsup:

nice training today..... :tumbsup:

btw, did ronaldo play today? coz i'm tired of everybody telling me how great player he is etc etc etc.....

I`m probably in the minority but I really think he is overrated.

Lionel Messi for me is unquestionably the worlds best player, definitely not Ronaldo.

Too inconsistent for my liking, he`ll probably never match last seasons achievements!

Non existent again today, even though he scored a penalty.

For such a big strong player, he goes down too easily and sits theres moaning rather than just getting on with it.

Not one of my favourite players

btw, did ronaldo play today? coz i'm tired of everybody telling me how great player he is etc etc etc.....

Lionel Messi for me is unquestionably the worlds best player, definitely not Ronaldo.

Too inconsistent for my liking, he`ll probably never match last seasons achievements!

For such a big strong player, he goes down too easily and sits theres moaning rather than just getting on with it.

thanx for that :tumbsup: we're 2 in the minority here. and i also say that he's very very overated. for me big players win big matches. i don't remember him winning any big match.....only after,lets say, 2-0 or 3-0 he starts dribbling etc etc and people think that he's great....it's like great players like torres,giggs, del piero, figo or rui costa etc don't know dribbling...they've been waiting ronaldo to show'em how....ahahaha....

thanx for that :tumbsup: we're 2 in the minority here. and i also say that he's very very overated. for me big players win big matches. i don't remember him winning any big match.....only after,lets say, 2-0 or 3-0 he starts dribbling etc etc and people think that he's great....it's like great players like torres,giggs, del piero, figo or rui costa etc don't know dribbling...they've been waiting ronaldo to show'em how....ahahaha....

Agreed mate and like I said, Messi is the best player around, phenomenal dribbling skills, second to absolutely no one! :banana:

I couldn't have said it any better ! Always whining ....

Nooooooo, come on, soccer players never do that... :unsure: ...well maybe about 2% of them don't :whistle:;):lol:

I couldn't have said it any better ! Always whining ....

The more I think about it, the less I rate him :hammer:

Nooooooo, come on, soccer players never do that... :unsure: ...well maybe about 2% of them don't :whistle:;):lol:

It`s not soccer matey boy :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: