Marilyn Martin - s/t

Kim_Hp

I recently submitted Marilyn Martin's self-titled release from '86 to the database. Why hasn't this been added ?

It's typical female-fronted lite AOR and should defenitely be included on HH.

Defo deserves a place!!! But then we get into the age old debate of what should and shouldn't be on the hallowed pages. I can list quite a few that should be here that have never made the cut, yet are of the same genre as some others featured.

• 3 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

A point of parliamentary procedure, if I may.....if some are not to be enshrined into these hallowed halls.....then how are we to know beforehand & not duly, nor unduly submit those that may be deemed unworthy? :blink::gone:

small sidenote: anyone notice the mispelling on the spine of this CD?

True Jez.

Anyway, it would be nice to get at least an explanation as to why a certain disc isn't accepted, when you have gone through the time and effort to submit a CD.

Backed 100%, Kim !

• 4 months later...
The Marilyn Martin album is great, as is Sandy Stewart's Catdancer. Anyone got that?

'Cat Dancer' has never been officially released on CD, although I have the mp3's.

Sandy Stewart is on alot of the Stevie Nicks solo stuff, which is well worth checking out aswell.

Guest Oily John Wrath
The Marilyn Martin album is great, as is Sandy Stewart's Catdancer. Anyone got that?

'Cat Dancer' has never been officially released on CD, although I have the mp3's.

Sandy Stewart is on alot of the Stevie Nicks solo stuff, which is well worth checking out aswell.

I was looking for Catdancer on CD, that explains it. Cool album.

I can list quite a few that should be here that have never made the cut, yet are of the same genre as some others featured.

Yes, like the David LaDuke "Rock Hard Rocker" that I submitted that never got added.

I hope the board got my sarcasm.