KUTLESS

I saw the new album available for download but didn't even go anywhere near it as it looks like a collection of religious hymns or something, as far as I can see. Does it have actual rock songs on it, or wtf is it?

It is a worship album. Not bad for that vein. I think it compares very favorably with Petra's ventures in that area.

However, personally I would rather listen to almost anything else they have put out.

To Know That You're Alive was their best effort, by far, IMO.

Thanks for the info mate. Odds of me ever hearing this album are on par with the odds that I'll own my own tropical island by the close of business today.

I saw the new album available for download but didn't even go anywhere near it as it looks like a collection of religious hymns or something, as far as I can see. Does it have actual rock songs on it, or wtf is it?

It is a worship album. Not bad for that vein. I think it compares very favorably with Petra's ventures in that area.

However, personally I would rather listen to almost anything else they have put out.

To Know That You're Alive was their best effort, by far, IMO.

Thanks for the info mate. Odds of me ever hearing this album are on par with the odds that I'll own my own tropical island by the close of business today.

Well, good luck with that venture today! :rofl2: