MR. MIKE WILSON

I don't know weather there has been a post on the about mentioned indivdual if so he deserves another one if not he deserves one anyways.. I have been buying from Mike on and off ebay for some time (hes the only seller that I have spent big bucks on that I have never spoke to on the phone (thats shows how much of a good seller I feel he is anyways his prices off and on ebay are great he states condition and descriptions are accurate Hes a top class seller and collector my hat goes off to such an awesome seller :beerbang: My goal when I grow up is to be a moniter here just like Mike Thanks again you rawk! :banger:

I don't know weather there has been a post on the about mentioned indivdual if so he deserves another one if not he deserves one anyways.. I have been buying from Mike on and off ebay for some time (hes the only seller that I have spent big bucks on that I have never spoke to on the phone (thats shows how much of a good seller I feel he is anyways his prices off and on ebay are great he states condition and descriptions are accurate Hes a top class seller and collector my hat goes off to such an awesome seller :beerbang: My goal when I grow up is to be a moniter here just like Mike Thanks again you rawk! :banger:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

m-m-m-m.........did I miss the joke????? Someone just making a nice comment about another didn't appear funny to me!!!!

I don't know weather there has been a post on the about mentioned indivdual if so he deserves another one if not he deserves one anyways.. I have been buying from Mike on and off ebay for some time (hes the only seller that I have spent big bucks on that I have never spoke to on the phone (thats shows how much of a good seller I feel he is anyways his prices off and on ebay are great he states condition and descriptions are accurate Hes a top class seller and collector my hat goes off to such an awesome seller :beerbang:

Thanks for the kind words James...always nice to hear (read). Whether it's selling, buying, or trading I always try to be fair, and of course, dealing with awesome folks such as yourself makes it a pleasure. :drink:

I just wish the rest of the world operated on the same principals as all the great buyers, sellers, and traders here on HH; this really is a great group of folks here... a family if you will. :)

My goal when I grow up is to be a moniter here just like Mike Thanks again you rawk! :banger:

LMAO.... you might want to set your goals just a wee bit higher James.... lol. And you are indeed welcome ! :drink:

m-m-m-m.........did I miss the joke????? Someone just making a nice comment about another didn't appear funny to me!!!!

No, I know he's being nice. I was laughing about the line referred to in a lter post. After all, everybody loves that guy :)