Masquerade - a new album for 2008?

Geoff

Good day all. Did anyone else get the latest AOR Heaven newsletter, commenting on a new release from MSG, Def Leppard and (SPANK MY BALLS WITH POLAR BEAR CLAW!!!) Masquerade!!!

What's this all about? I've done every kind of Google search I can think of and came up with nothing. Does anyone know if Masquerade are going to release a new disc?

So... about this one. Has anyone heard anything at all about a new album? And if not what is Georg at AOR Heaven speaking about?

Just doing a bit more searching... looks like this might just be a re-issue of the debut, with 4 bonus video clips.

:(

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if Masquerade are still together and if they have any plans to record again?

Yeah, these guys seemed to miss the memo that selling out has been and gone. 'Flux' is one of the most blatant piles of shit I have ever witnessed. Released in 2004, when all the other bands who sold out had long returned to their roots. So where's Masquerade's return to their roots? :) Still a band I feel could really deliver if they put their minds to it.

Yeah, these guys seemed to miss the memo that selling out has been and gone. 'Flux' is one of the most blatant piles of shit I have ever witnessed. Released in 2004, when all the other bands who sold out had long returned to their roots. So where's Masquerade's return to their roots? :) Still a band I feel could really deliver if they put their minds to it.

recall talking to some folks who know the band & apparently Masquarade have no real interest in making an album like thier debut becuas it only sold 10000 copies while their sophomore ( heavy pile of crap, imho ) sold 25000.

I wonder wht the sales stats are for thier other 2 cds?

I thought I was reading at the time of the release of 'In disguise' that in releasing this old stuff it was kind of a re-introduction to them returning to their old style for the next album. Now, I don't know if there is any truth in that or if it's just a dream I had one night that I've brought to life?

Now, I don't know if there is any truth in that or if it's just a dream I had one night that I've brought to life?

Any reason why you're dreaming about 4 Swedish men who wear tight jeans and have blonde fluffy perms?

Now, I don't know if there is any truth in that or if it's just a dream I had one night that I've brought to life?

Any reason why you're dreaming about 4 Swedish men who wear tight jeans and have blonde fluffy perms?

*Wiping drool from mouth* Man I love dreams about orgi- uh, organizing stuff. Like new CDs from bands.

• 7 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Superb debut album from this lot but the version you need is the AWESOME 2014 Japanese remaster with 5 bonus tracks.The sound on this thing is incredible. The 5 bonus tracks are pre-production which includes the AWESOME Main Attraction(why was this not on the debut?) but still sound great. So what you waiting for go get it :)

MASQUERADE%2B-%2BMasquerade%2B%5BJapan%2

MASQUERADE%2B-%2BMasquerade%2B%5BJapan%2