Shy Tiger

66 mustang

One of my all-time faves. 'Feed the kitty' is as close to flawless as any indie hard rock CD there is. I was amazed to see 'Tails out' over at the Retrospect website the other day. Not as good as the debut but well worth having, if only for the Shy Tiger version of 'Hate to say goodbye', and one of my favourite Shy Tiger songs - 'Lovers'. I love this band...

As good as Shy Tiger was, I actually like their new name and melodic hr sound better. They're now called ANATOMIC and released a cd called "In For The Thrill". Very good stuff. The ballad "Out of my heart" from that release is flawless. I'm still surprised this release didn't garner more attention when it was released a couple years back.

Chris

'In for the thrill' is definitely a great release, but I definitely prefer Shy Tiger. Anatomic's a little lighter and the production is much thinner. It's like a less rocking version of Shy Tiger. Love them both though.

Whatever happened to Anatomic and their 2nd disc? I remember Lonnie actually had a couple of songs from the 2nd album a few years ago. Anyone know what happened to them?

• 2 years later...