lost gemms

hey

bought the cd release of madam x-we resrve the right way back, it was on an australian label called lost gemms i guess! anyone knows anything bout that label? did they put out anything more?

never heard of that laebl .... ever!

is there a release date on it?

no release date but there is an adress on the cd,that says the label is stationed in 67 nelson strett,annandale australia

hmm... never heard of them. nothing comes up on google either.

Might have to go and check otu the address if I have any spare time while in sydney for Jovi.

or maybe Matt or Geoff could shed some light on what is at this address.

I guess CD inspector Geoff & his partner in slime matty are on the case as we speak seeing as they've both been silent about this.

Might have to go and check otu the address if I have any spare time while in sydney for Jovi.

I dont live anywhere near this and am not at all familiar with the area. I doubt Geoff is either.

The only thing i know about Annandale is there a few pubs that bands play at on the main rd (Parramatta Rd).

I guess CD inspector Geoff & his partner in slime matty are on the case as we speak seeing as they've both been silent about this.

what are you trying to say?

Silent on this because we dont actually sit on the internet 24/7. Nor had i read this thread.

No... silent becasue this is your bootleg label!!!!

GEMMS - surely this has to be short for Geoff & Matts

Your silence only speaks volume of your guilt!

Yeah, that's definitely why I was silent on this subject. Of course it'd have nothing to do with me having not read this thread and now that I have I still have no idea about anything in it. Like Matt, I couldn't tell you the first thing about Annandale. All I know is it's on a part of the train line that 99% of trains fly right by... probably for good reason. :)

Sorry Lindsay, never been there mate. Never paln to go either. :(

I thought Madam X was that horrific band I tore apart once in the comments thread only to have an ex band member see it and chew my balls over it. WTF were they doing on an Aussie label anyway? They're a US band, right? We have enough of our own awful bands on our own labels here without having to import them. :P

Silent on this because we dont actually sit on the internet 24/7. Nor had i read this thread.

By the way, Lindsay, our bootleg label is actually called Assrocket Recordings. Wanna buy our latest CDR... uh, I mean release - Friction - 'Baby Talk'? It's the super light edition without labelling on the CDR, uh, I mean CD and there's none of those pesky insert things. Easy to carry round!

And only $45!!!

By the way, Lindsay, our bootleg label is actually called Assrocket Recordings. Wanna buy our latest CDR... uh, I mean release - Friction - 'Baby Talk'? It's the super light edition without labelling on the CDR, uh, I mean CD and there's none of those pesky insert things. Easy to carry round!

And only $45!!!

dont forget.. signed by myself and Geoff...

And only $45!!!

How much is the megaupload.com version?

Any cheaper?

Hmmm, well the Megaupload version obviously comes without our autographs... which is where most the value lies, but I tell you what. I'll do you a good deal 'cause you're a mate. How does $44.85 sound?