metalmind

Aren't they going to be re-releasing the Lillian Axe cds soon?

Yeah in early December in numbered Digipack format.

Their digipacks are pretty amateurish (I have most of those Roadrunner thrash CD's they released a few months back) & the artwork & all-round quality is no better than average, but they sure have some good albums to their name. They just re-issued one of my fave D.M albums, Pestilence "Spheres".

You dont have to buy directly from Metal Mind and have the CDs imported from Poland. There are plenty major distributors that carry their releases

any good you can recomend any that has their releases?

The only Metal Mind releases I have are the excellent Collage Re-releases from a few years back. They did a good job with those soundwise and in the packaging. I also have all of the recent live DVD releases from Pendragon x2, Arena, NEO, Jadis etc - all of those are pretty excellent packages as well, coming boxed with additional live CD's and superb artwork. Definately a good label when it comes to Prog stuff in general.

I have the Atrophy and Sadus reissues on the Metal Mind label, and I'm hoping to get a couple of the Believer reissues when they come out as well.

I have no major complaints... although there is an error on two of the Sadus CDs I have (the CD marked SWALLOWED IN BLACK has the A VISION OF MISERY album on it, and vice versa!), so obviously they need a little work in the quality control department!

Other than that, the digi-packs are pretty nice looking and the booklets have all lyrics, liner notes and vintage pictures, very well done. You could do worse.