Swedmetal.com

Yesterday I received a package resulting from a recent transaction with Swedmetal.com which has restored my faith in the mail-order music industry. After a couple of transaction of late that haven't gone exaclty to plan, this one was one of the best.

a) the seller promptly adressed any queries I had

b ) shipping was super quick

c) items were as described, if not better

d) he threw in a bonus dvd for good measure

Some great swedish glam/sleaze too.... Hardcore Superstar, Nasty Idols, Loud n Nasty, Crazy Lixx,... amongst my haul.

:band:

Wow, seems very cheap. What's shipping like? What's the Crazy Lixx CD like. Shame they don't have Crashdiet. :( Any recommendations there??

Wow, seems very cheap. What's shipping like? What's the Crazy Lixx CD like. Shame they don't have Crashdiet. :( Any recommendations there??

Prices are not too bad at all... especially for the local Swedish releases. Shipping however made up a major chunk of the purchase price. But buying 7-8 discs made it more value for shipping.

Crazy Lixx.... i got 2 ep/singles that they have released. (Full album coming soon i believe). The one single I have heard so far is awesome. Very 80's hair metal sounding - they stay thru to original sound from that era. Havne;t listened to the second single yet.

The website have a compliation cd of all swedish glam/and sleaze bands. VERY CHEAP... and contains the best of the new crop of swedish glam/sleaze bands.

I dare say they may stock the new crashdiet cd when released.

Prices are not too bad at all... especially for the local Swedish releases. Shipping however made up a major chunk of the purchase price. But buying 7-8 discs made it more value for shipping.

Crazy Lixx.... i got 2 ep/singles that they have released. (Full album coming soon i believe). The one single I have heard so far is awesome. Very 80's hair metal sounding - they stay thru to original sound from that era. Havne;t listened to the second single yet.

The website have a compliation cd of all swedish glam/and sleaze bands. VERY CHEAP... and contains the best of the new crop of swedish glam/sleaze bands.

I dare say they may stock the new crashdiet cd when released.

what linds said about Crazy Lixx - theyve got some great stuff!

there was a thread here about them not long ago. There website has heaps to listen to on it.

one possibly couldn't expect any less from such a class act! :beerbang:

lindsay whats the dvd you got?

I picked up 2 dvds...

Hardcore Superstar - Live at Sticky Fingers

I've watched this one and it's awesome. Only filmed in small club, but great quality filming and super set list.

Nasty Idols - (forget the title)

Haven't watched this one yet.

The other discs I got were basically just a bunch of eps and singles - both Crazy Lixx discs, the new Lound n Nasty ep, Hardcore Superstar 'Bastards' and 'We Dont Celebrate Sundays'. And ofcourse the swedish sleaze compilation the have for a coupla bucks.