THOMAS/COASTLINE

I don't know if this is the right place for this topic since THOMAS/COASTLINE isnt a buyer,seller, or trader but anyways I happen to visit our HH community chat room and THOMAS/COASTLINE was in there I just asked him some questions about his band and does he have any free copies of his cd he said"yes" give me your address and I will mail you one" I was hoping he would send me an orginal but I was thinking it probaby would be a burned copy since I was getting it for free well I recieved the COASTLINE cd in the mail the other day WOW what an awesome disc!!!! To my surprise he autographed it but most suprising it was a silver pressed orginal and I just wanted to give THOMAS a BIG THANK YOU for the free disc it has fit in niclly and it gets me one step closer to my goal of 10,000 quantity quality all silver pressed cds by years end! Its and awesome disc 10/10 pick it up I doubt you'll be disappointed!!! Thank you again THOMAS/COASTLINE

Rock On,

JAMES

• 2 weeks later...

And I have it as well ! Actually I also received my original from Thomas !! :drink:

I have it, Wotty and Faust also I think + Most of the AOR boys on the site.

Are there any more AOR guys ?!?! ;) Long live the AOR mafia !!! :drink:

Sure I have it. Pretty good stuff highly recomended for all the AOR Mafia/lovers !

... And yes, the melodic mafia is still alive !

Sure I have it. Pretty good stuff highly recomended for all the AOR Mafia/lovers !

... And yes, the melodic mafia is still alive !

I so have it.. Marvelous..

Thanks everybody! Really glad that you like it and I'm just tryin' to keep Female Fronted AOR alive.

Sincerely,

Thomas

Is the "AOR Mafia" on this board anything like that "Black Metal Mafia" that rampaged thru Scandinavia in the early 90s? Y'know, those face painted guys with the spikes and war clubs that ran around setting fires and such??

Cuz y'know, that would be kinda cool. :lol:

Thanks everybody! Really glad that you like it and I'm just tryin' to keep Female Fronted AOR alive.

Sincerely,

Thomas

Thomas - I said I had it, didn't say I liked it. :nyanya::lol:

Thomas.....I too loved that CD......

I also got copies of the "One Step" demo from 2002 and the "Restless Heart, Restless Mind" demo and they were great as well.... keep up the good work!!

• 2 weeks later...

Delbert, it honours me to hear that you liked it! Anyway, I've bought some CCM/AOR CD's from you that I couldn't get hold of anywhere around the North Pole so it goes to show that you're King. Just like Elvis!

TCB,

Thomas "The Swede"

:popcorn: