New seller on eBay is none other than......

Luck313.....aka.....Glamster1970.......aka....Chris.......aka.......Rob.......ak

a....*insert name here*......and is now selling under the name of sleaze4ever on eBay.......

Just thought I'd warn you guys......

Was he suspended before?

Luck313.....aka.....Glamster1970.......aka....Chris.......aka.......Rob.......ak

a....*insert name here*......and is now selling under the name of sleaze4ever on eBay.......

This guy bought a demo tape or two from me. Met him through Sean Kaufman. Said he only would buy tapes. Didn't want cds at all. First email said Rob, but he told me his name was Chris in the next email. Said he was using a friend's computer. I recognized the email as someone I'd dealt with years ago. ...Tim

Bidder Bid Amount Date of bid

bauer997( 147) US $11.50 Jun-02-07 23:48:11 PDT

seank407cat( 67) US $11.00 Jun-02-07 22:32:02 PDT

bauer997( 147) US $10.00 Jun-02-07 20:57:05 PDT

Was he suspended before?

I don't know T.......but he has used his alias' to actually bid up stuff...bid on his own stuff....the whole nine yards.....just not sure if someone reported him or what....

I agree with you Jim. I think he is bidding up his own stuff, or having Sean do it. Something is weird and I thought the transactions I'd had were strange..

...Tim

Demo tape collectors are a strange breed. Right Jim! ;)

Some of them........yeah.....some of them!! :lol:

Just noticed this on ebay myself and came here to report the info but looks like jlp caught it first...

You would think this clown would at least be smart enough to use a different background with his photos - the dark bedspread with the distinctive pattern is on all his item pics under every alias when he sells.

And yep, he's already bidding up his own auctions - see ALIAS MANGLER demo.

I reported this guy to ebay for the aliases and shill bidding, but of course they have yet to take any action.

M

• 2 weeks later...

Ive dealt with this guy for the last 3 years,Ive finally blocked his dumb ass, IF he buys from you he will take a month to pay,if hes pays at all, and you will have to email him to get paid,He will lie and say he sent it or he will act like he sent the payment and ask you "DID you send my tape out yet? I bet ya by the end of the month sleaze4ever will have a few negatives, I dont know why ebay doesnt ban him,he has to be one of the worst buyers/sellers Ive ever seen..............Later...........huskermetal..............GO BIG RED