Song Game

Bubbasmama

Sinful.... :lol: It's nice and warm. THe girls in the red light district will not have goosebumps... And we also don't need those growing lamps for our smokable herbs ;)

Yeah, those growing lamps really add up on your electric bill... ;)

WORLD Of Fantasy - Triumph

If you're a real grower, you steal your juice! No electric bill whatsoever :lol: Then again, I don't grow anything.

I don't smoke anything either for the last 10 years or so. Although I did have a "relapse" for old times sake in of all places, Amsterdam about 4 or 5 years ago... B) Now I'm old and boring, so the food and beer is more of a draw for me...

FANTASY - Aldo Nova

I don't smoke anything either for the last 10 years or so. Although I did have a "relapse" for old times sake in of all places, Amsterdam about 4 or 5 years ago... B) Now I'm old and boring, so the food and beer is more of a draw for me...

I don't smoke either. My drug of choice is sex. The natural high! (And it's good exercise as well :lol: )And if I can't get that (at the work place or something) coffee, tea and or whiskey ;)

LONDON - Queensrÿche

I don't smoke either. My drug of choice is sex. The natural high! (And it's good exercise as well :lol: )And if I can't get that (at the work place or something) coffee, tea and or whiskey ;)

Damn, I want YOUR job... ;)

Werewolves of LONDON - Warren Zevon (RIP)

Oops, I misunderstood, I thought you were getting sex at work... :wacko:

We actually have great coffee here surprisingly, and unlike many American workplaces, it's free! :drink:

GATES of Babylon - Rainbow

If you want sex at the workplace, then I hope you have some colleagues. I can't say my co-workers are very pretty... :( If they were I guess I wouldn't be such a good drone. ;)

Nor are mine, and nor would I! :lol:

SISTER Whiskey - Pyn Siren