Oh man, that's funny.

As if the fact that this dude is from Greece (which seems to be where a majority of bootlegs emanate from these days) isn't a dead giveaway all by itself, I love how every auction's description starts with "A GREAT CD BY (Name of Band)!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S THE FIRST PRESS OR A REPRESS SO YOU BID WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!"

Duh... !

Oh man, that's funny.

As if the fact that this dude is from Greece (which seems to be where a majority of bootlegs emanate from these days) isn't a dead giveaway all by itself, I love how every auction's description starts with "A GREAT CD BY (Name of Band)!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S THE FIRST PRESS OR A REPRESS SO YOU BID WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!"

Duh... !

As far as I know the Valentine cd hasnt been repressed by anyone so its gotta be a boot!

Oh man, that's funny.

Duh... !

As far as I know the Valentine cd hasnt been repressed by anyone so its gotta be a boot!

What about Never Say Die Records. :whistle:;)

For Sale

Van Gough painiting. $9.99

I am not sure if it is an original painiting or a poster from the local print shop.

Buyer to purchase at own irsk.

:nyanya:

Can I pay by rubber check? :crazy:

I emailed this guy and told him that Valentine hadnt be reissued by anyone and if it wasnt a first pressing then it was a boot,,,,,,,,,,,,,he came and said "IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME, I CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE, Thats kinda funny that he has all he great titles for sale at one time, it took me years to find just one copy of the titles he has. BOOTLEG CITY ALL THE WAY..........................................

Oh man, that's funny.

Duh... !

I think ebay user OMENHEXX is the same guy, shows not a registered user, but the writing on the auction is similiar...............Here is the link

• 2023 Gold Donors

Oh man, that's funny.

Duh... !

I think ebay user OMENHEXX is the same guy, shows not a registered user, but the writing on the auction is similiar...............Here is the link

Could be showin' the original artwork in the description....but might not get an original CD if/when it arrives. Greece is a hot spot for all these bunches of original rare indie's, hmm! :screwy:

Oh man, that's funny.

Duh... !

Could be showin' the original artwork in the description....but might not get an original CD if/when it arrives. Greece is a hot spot for all these bunches of original rare indie's, hmm! :screwy:

The artwork he is showing looks too new......I emailed him and asked him for an actual pic of the hurricane- over the edge and his excuse was,,,,,,Im not very good with computers and dont know how to do that.............IMAGINE THAT!!