RON KEEL ROCK'N TOUR DATES AND MORE.....

I am excited to be a part of the upcoming Ron Keel tour dates as keyboardist and hope some HH members can join me for a beer!!

Here are the CONFIRMED dates...

March 30: Detroit, Michigan - The Ritz (Special Retrospect Records Night WITH HERAZZ AND STIT plus CD release party for Retrospect's newest signing....Ron Keel's 2 cd set anthology)

March 31: Plain City, Ohio - Big George's

April 6: West Springfield, Virginia - JAXX

April 7: Limestone, New York - Rockin' Rick's (opener is Retrospect Records artist "XL New York")

MORE DETAILS AT www.ronkeel.com

If any of you can make one of the shows let me know in advance and I'll hook you up with free tickets!

Would love to see ya there!

Sam

Hey Sam....

I'll be out at the show in Springfield, VA. on April 6th. It's a Friday night show and should have a nice crowd.

JAXX is a pretty cool club... nice stage and good set-up.

~ Dave ~

I am excited to be a part of the upcoming Ron Keel tour dates as keyboardist and hope some HH members can join me for a beer!!

Here are the CONFIRMED dates...

March 30: Detroit, Michigan - The Ritz (Special Retrospect Records Night WITH HERAZZ AND STIT plus CD release party for Retrospect's newest signing....Ron Keel's 2 cd set anthology)

March 31: Plain City, Ohio - Big George's

April 6: West Springfield, Virginia - JAXX

April 7: Limestone, New York - Rockin' Rick's (opener is Retrospect Records artist "XL New York")

MORE DETAILS AT www.ronkeel.com

If any of you can make one of the shows let me know in advance and I'll hook you up with free tickets!

Would love to see ya there!

Sam

WTF...no Delaware tours....sheeesh :lol:

http://ronniekeel.tripod.com/2006Shows.htm

Is that you Sam ready to chuck your keyboard?(Click on the Ron Keel Band)

Yes...that's Sammyboy!! LOL

http://ronniekeel.tripod.com/2006Shows.htm

Is that you Sam ready to chuck your keyboard?(Click on the Ron Keel Band)

Yes...that's Sammyboy!! LOL

He's got that crazy conductor look going from that movie The Money Pit, I like it though.

This tour really needs some midwest dates such as Omaha, Kansas City, Devner or Minneapolis.

• 3 weeks later...

Well... I guess Sam is about to hit the stage in Detroit with Ron and the guys any second now.

I'll be sneakin' out to the show in Springfield, VA. next weekend.

Springfield got replaced with Cincinnati. Sorry Dave!! Tour is going ok - in Ohio now. Stit and Herazz performed very well in Detroit and I have some great news about who I met there. Will try to update when I get back to Vegas.

Rock On!!

Cincinnati...CINCINNATI, don't you know they do everything backwards there.

i loved Keel in the 80's big time,especially The Final Frontier , a classic ! How bout comin to the U.K mainly Scotland ? :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.