My 1st ever Negative Feedback

To make a long story short. On Dec 23rd this guy won a cd and immediately emails me saying he's having problems with his CC through paypal and will pay me shortly. After the 10th day, i sent him a non paying bidder alert. On Jan 11th, he sends an email says and will pay me on the following monday cause he's still having problems with the CC but in the meantime he ask me to remove the alert which i did. (i know, i goofed :anon: ) He lives in Mexico so i only accept Paypal for international bidders. On Jan 16th he asks me if i accept any other payment. I said if he had a checking account, he can still go through paypal using echeck. He then replies on the same day that he'll use his friends account to pay in 5 days. Well, those 5 days came and gone and i waited even longer until my patience ran out so i issued negative feedback to his perfect 100% positive score. After the negative, he sends me a personal message which is below and then issues me a retaliatory negative. MY 1ST Woohoo!

firs of all, i explein you why i don't pay you, but that's past.

in the last purchase, if you remember the dare cd "out of silence" the shipping was shit it takes a month and 3 days, and i say no problem positive feedback.

F. U . C. K Y. O. U

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!! MOTHEFUCKER, SUCK MY DICK AND LIP MY BALLS, BASTARD.

Anybody ever get something like this in their email?

For all it's worth, his user name is (garyhuges) so if you want to block him, go ahead.

ps. what does lip my balls mean? :lol:

To make a long story short. On Dec 23rd this guy won a cd and immediately emails me saying he's having problems with his CC through paypal and will pay me shortly. After the 10th day, i sent him a non paying bidder alert. On Jan 11th, he sends an email says and will pay me on the following monday cause he's still having problems with the CC but in the meantime he ask me to remove the alert which i did. (i know, i goofed :anon: ) He lives in Mexico so i only accept Paypal for international bidders. On Jan 16th he asks me if i accept any other payment. I said if he had a checking account, he can still go through paypal using echeck. He then replies on the same day that he'll use his friends account to pay in 5 days. Well, those 5 days came and gone and i waited even longer until my patience ran out so i issued negative feedback to his perfect 100% positive score. After the negative, he sends me a personal message which is below and then issues me a retaliatory negative. MY 1ST Woohoo!

in the last purchase, if you remember the dare cd "out of silence" the shipping was shit it takes a month and 3 days, and i say no problem positive feedback.

F. U . C. K Y. O. U

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!! MOTHEFUCKER, SUCK MY DICK AND LIP MY BALLS, BASTARD.

For all it's worth, his user name is (garyhuges) so if you want to block him, go ahead.

That's what I was wondering....maybe you use your lips instead of your tongue? Dunno.... :P

JL

F. U . C. K Y. O. U

That's what I was wondering....maybe you use your lips instead of your tongue? Dunno.... :P

JL

Maybe it's a Mexican thing. :unsure:

I once had a fucktard that tried that shit with me. I forwarded the nasty email and his user id to ebay, and he was NLARU'd soon after.

Excellent command of the English language. :lol:

That's what's frustrating (and unpreventable) about ebay. I've felt it necessary to leave non-positive feedback before, but you know you're just going to cop it back anyway, so unless they really screw you I just don't bother and write a simple 'thanks' and leave it at that.

Way to go essay, ruin his perfect score. I did that once some cork sucker had a perfect I waited 45 days for the disc and then filed a complaint with PayPal and Ebay, I eventually got a refund but I tarnished his 100% positive feedback. Oh yeah I'm still waiting for the disc.

I once had a fucktard that tried that shit with me. I forwarded the nasty email and his user id to ebay, and he was NLARU'd soon after.

IS, have you tried this yet? Sounds like a good idea to me.

I was thinking about it but it all starts with ebay. Until they come up with a solution on how to stop someone from creating a new user name after they've been NLARU'd...what's the point.

IS, have you tried this yet? Sounds like a good idea to me.

I was thinking about it but it all starts with ebay. Until they come up with a solution on how to stop someone from creating a new user name after they've been NLARU'd...what's the point.

Still, it's a hassle for them.

F. U . C. K Y. O. U

Maybe instead of kiss his ass??