Ebay bidder to block

UserID: heavyzoto

Block this pinhead. He just filed a PayPal dispute against me for nonreceipt of merchandise... less than 5 days after sending payment! Better yet, this idiot is in Germany. He expects to have CD in hand overseas in less than 5 days?

As I've put in the PayPal dispute: "I'm sorry that I cannot arrange for faster shipment from the USA to Germany, but MY TELEPORTER IS BROKEN."

Idiot.

-Dan

Block this pinhead. He just filed a PayPal dispute against me for nonreceipt of merchandise... less than 5 days after sending payment! Better yet, this idiot is in Germany. He expects to have CD in hand overseas in less than 5 days?

As I've put in the PayPal dispute: "I'm sorry that I cannot arrange for faster shipment from the USA to Germany, but MY TELEPORTER IS BROKEN."

Idiot.

-Dan

Sure will!! Hopefully, paypal rules in your favor.

• 3 weeks later...

Idiot.

-Dan

Sounds like you are just being unreasonable to me Dan. <_<

m-m-m-m-m????? Dan did you mention this character before? Maybe someone else on the board has brought him up. I went to my blocked bidder list to enter this ID and I've already got it in there some time ago........

:unsure:

m-m-m-m-m????? Dan did you mention this character before? Maybe someone else on the board has brought him up. I went to my blocked bidder list to enter this ID and I've already got it in there some time ago........

Not that I'm aware of... looks like that verifies that at least someone else thinks he's a pain in the ass...

-Dan

Not that I'm aware of... looks like that verifies that at least someone else thinks he's a pain in the ass...

-Dan

Hey Dan,

You can lend my teleporter if you like, but don't ask for my stargate.

If the teleporter does not work..maybe you can try carrier pidgeon.

lol