Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life on the planet Saturn was good for us. We ate tea and drunk raw kidney beans. If I could have changed one thing it would have been that damn ring. Eventually it just started blocking rays from the sun and all that truly suffered was my tan. And for what? So our planet looked pretty? Goddamn you, ring.

Life on the planet Saturn was good for us. We ate tea and drunk raw kidney beans. If I could have changed one thing it would have been that damn ring. Eventually it just started blocking rays from the sun and all that truly suffered was my tan. And for what? So our planet looked pretty? Goddamn you, ring.

Jupiter rocks !!!!!!!!

Jupiter rocks !!!!!!!!

So does Uranus....... :unsure: ....The planet that is :whistle:

Jupiter rocks !!!!!!!!

So does Uranus....... :unsure: ....The planet that is :whistle:

Tsk,tsk... So does Pluto...But only when Mickey Mouse lets him ! :whistle:

On Saturn we once played ping-pong, or table tennis if you prefer, with Pluto. I won the contest, fyi.

Mercury has issued a challenge......

Venus and Mars were the spectators and got terribly bored ......

On Saturn we once played ping-pong, or table tennis if you prefer, with Pluto. I won the contest, fyi.

Mercury has issued a challenge......

Venus and Mars were the spectators and got terribly bored ......

And don't even mention Neptune..... :whistle:

I should mention, that the game of table tennis we played on Saturn actually included Pluto as a substitute for the ping ping ball. It was just Nathan Horowitz and I playing. We did not challenge Pluto; they were part of the game. We batted Pluto around the table for a good hour and a half, then put it back in it's place in the solar system.

I should mention, that the game of table tennis we played on Saturn actually included Pluto as a substitute for the ping ping ball. It was just Nathan Horowitz and I playing. We did not challenge Pluto; they were part of the game. We batted Pluto around the table for a good hour and a half, then put it back in it's place in the solar system.

Jupiter's got the 'ump now !!!!!!!!

"... but his ass just looked so damn good in those pants he was wearing. All I wanted to do was rest on it as though it were a pair of pillows!" <awkward> "Oh, okay. Wow. So, uh, hi. Whaddup?"

The planets all exploded. Sorry mate.

But not ours :bananamac: Or has it ? :unsure::whistle:

Yeah, it did. Sorry. We all exploded and died. This is heaven, right here. In the office. Oh yeah, that's the shit.

The planets all exploded. Sorry mate.

But not ours :bananamac: Or has it ? :unsure::whistle:

Yeah, it did. Sorry. We all exploded and died. This is heaven, right here. In the office. Oh yeah, that's the shit.

That's a relief then !!!!!!!! :unsure:

The neck was nice... like a glass penis, but not as undesirable to a man. In fact, quite the opposite. He held the tip to his mouth and sipped from the glass penis, and it tasted like beer and he smiled.

The neck was nice... like a glass penis, but not as undesirable to a man. In fact, quite the opposite. He held the tip to his mouth and sipped from the glass penis, and it tasted like beer and he smiled.

Now that is just..... :crazy::yikes: