Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dust.....it's purpose..... <_<

To annoy Jon...... :whistle:

& that it do, too, Sir Ian! Perhaps it's time to break out my Yosemite Sam vacuum cleaner & hunt them bunnies down..... :bananamac:

That's all folks-tastic !!!!!

:wacko:

alas no 71 in farmville. level 70 is the maximum. on the othr hand perhaps seagal killed 48 in under siege. i felt asleep after the 47th killing.....

I'm sorry....... :crying:

My portable pocket coral reef is not for use in your bath.

Ah,pumice stoning again ? :crazy:

Nay for pumice is a volcanic rock my lad, and as I said my pocket portable coral reef is not for your bath....especially YOUR bath....stinky! :tumbsup:

Nay for pumice is a volcanic rock my lad, and as I said my pocket portable coral reef is not for your bath....especially YOUR bath....stinky! :tumbsup:

Certain lava from submerged volcanos is pumice,a constituent of coral :headbanger:

Certain lava from submerged volcanos is pumice,a constituent of coral :headbanger:

No-nononono...corals are .....Corals are (fume !!!!) tiny animals, called polyps, that are related to and look like sea anemones. Each coral secretes a stoney cup of limestone around itself as a skeleton...which in time creates the reef....now maybe in rubbish volcanically active areas of the world ... like Thetford ... pummice may be absorbed and secreted by the little polyps but I'm not having it in my pocket portable coral reef which incidentally is not for your bath....even more so now! :bigboom:

;)

No-nononono...corals are .....Corals are (fume !!!!) tiny animals, called polyps, that are related to and look like sea anemones. Each coral secretes a stoney cup of limestone around itself as a skeleton...which in time creates the reef....now maybe in rubbish volcanically active areas of the world ... like Thetford ... pummice may be absorbed and secreted by the little polyps but I'm not having it in my pocket portable coral reef which incidentally is not for your bath....even more so now! :bigboom:

;)

Right then,Mr Volcanic Seismologist,as earthquakes are the main trigger for volcanic activity,let the hard skin,usually found on the soles of your feet,irritate to the point that you are crying out for a cor.err,I mean a pumice stone,but you are miles from a reef......... :whistle: