Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

65 000 euros.....

Very cheap!

For the debut Little Caesar album? Are you serious?

4 pence!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ghost floated through the house. 'Boo,' it said. The ghost then floated through the wall, and got stuck. And couldn't move. Forever. It was stuck for the rest of time. 'Boo-hoo,' it said.

"Take me to your leader!" he ordered.

So Tommy took Trent to his mother.

"Hi Tommy's Mother!" he said.

Tommy's mother squirmed awkwardly and shot Trent in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun.

Well done Geoff...I suppose.

Bit of a baghanded compliment there!....lol...see How I twisted it all as well....I love handbags.

The nostrils breathed in the atmosphere and the donkey praised Jesus for coming to make him tea. 'But damn, fool,' he said. 'You forgot to put the second sugar in dat shit. Jesus, fetch me another sugar you slack-jawed son-of-a-bitch!'

The snow fell. "Hey, Jonesy, you see that? The snow's falling." And Jonesy saw it. He saw the snow falling.

The octopus shrieked with delight, and why wouldn't he? He had known that the jellyfish had eyes for him for quite some time now. If only he had had the foresight to buy 4 pair of those sandals. Lumbering up to the shelf he asked the widow Springer if there was any chance for rain. You live in the ocean deary, she quipped and walked away. The octopus squinted and watched her leave as if through a cloud of ink. Delightful lady, if not a little daft, he thought. It was time to move on. He would miss his little home and his friend the seahorse, but it was a right of passage. He must make this journey alone. Only then would he be looked on as an adult. If he thought about it to much it frightened him. Who was he kidding? It terrified him. He wanted to scream out. He wanted to run into his mothers eight arms. She would protect him, but if he did that, he would always be "mommy's little octopussy". Visions of times gone by flooded his thoughts, or was that the tide? He remembered the taunting. The bullying. Sharks were bastards he thought.

You call that a lake? This is a lake!

Whoops, my mistake. It's actually a river.