tonight bai bang

dokken

yes, tonight bai bang plays my hometown. not really a big fan even though i think that there latest album is their best work. anyway, it´s an great excuse to get drunk & hang out with friends!

I saw Bai Bang about a year and a half ago. Like you, I wasn't a huge fan at that time. After the show I became a fan. Living in The States I didn't know much about the band before I saw them live.

Enjoy the show.... :beerbang:

• 5 months later...

Bai Bang have a new album coming out (of the blue for me) in July through AOR/Metal-Heaven Records called "Livin' my Dream".

Samples for 3 songs are available on Metalheaven...use the player on the right side of the page.

I like them quite a lot, especially "Come on".

i really look forward to the new album, samples sounds great!

• 1 month later...

I just picked up Bai Bang "Livin' My Dream" from NEH Records. This is some excellent melodic rock with huge sing-along choruses and lots of harmony. One of the years best so far imo. Great stuff!

I just picked up Bai Bang "Livin' My Dream" from NEH Records. This is some excellent melodic rock with huge sing-along choruses and lots of harmony. One of the years best so far imo. Great stuff!

Yeah pretty generic but great all the same! 'Come On' is awesome!

• 1 month later...