Dear Abby...

Evil Rick

Dear Abby: :D

I am a member of the "Heavy Harmonies Forums" and this is really beginning to bug the crap out of me. Whenever I open a thread by clicking on the "Topic" of the thread I am always immediately transported halfway down the page, sometimes to the middle of the second or third page, regardless of whether I have ever viewed that topic before or not. Every time. It is getting very old, especially if it has a lot of replies, then I have to scroll back up to the top and it takes a lot of time messing around.

When I open the thread by "Last Post Info" I'm taken to the last reply which is fine and what I'm expecting. But when I'm clicking on the "Topic" I would think I should be taken to the very first post (which is how it used to work before the last update). I can find no rhyme or reason to it whatsoever. Is it just me? What is the purpose of this random spot in the threads? Is there a way I can fix this? Did I activate some setting I didn't realize existed? Is there a way to appease the angry Thread Godz? What should I do?

--Troubled in Tea--

IF YOU TAKE TWO KITTENS OFF MY HANDS I MIGHT CAN HELP YOU

or not

I'll take your 2 kittens if you can get the two dogs in the neighbors yard behind us to quit their damn barking...and solve my thread problem. :tumbsup: