F**k! I just missed BB Steal...

glam_junkie

Was reading the f*****g gig guide last night and noticed that BB Steal played here in Adelaide on Friday night. I had no idea that they were even back out on the road, and I cannot believe that I f****** missed them!

Does confirm though that they have reinstated the name BB Steal, and may mean that they are close to releasing something new.

For any other Aussies out there, they played on the same bill as Swannie (John Swan) so keep an eye out for them.

Was reading the f*****g gig guide last night and noticed that BB Steal played here in Adelaide on Friday night. I had no idea that they were even back out on the road, and I cannot believe that I f****** missed them!

Does confirm though that they have reinstated the name BB Steal, and may mean that they are close to releasing something new.

For any other Aussies out there, they played on the same bill as Swannie (John Swan) so keep an eye out for them.

Just catch the next Def Leppard show you can get to and see it. Hey, no point in seeing a second rate Def Leppard when you can see the real thing! :bananamac:

JL

Oh dude, what a miss. Sorry to hear that. I guess they've already done Sydney, then? I have to check this out myself!!!

I just checked the net... do they only play in Adelaide? What about the rest of the country? :( Who are Swanee? Are they any good?

I think Craig is based in Adelaide these days. Swanee is Jimmy Barnes' half brother, had big hit in late 80s with a cover of "If I were Carpenter".

Didin't Swanee also do vocals for the 'party boys' who had the 80's hit "he's gonna step on you again"....

99% of his stuff is not my style at all. Late 70s early 80's aussie rocker from what I know.

Wouldn't have gone to see him but would have checked out BB Steal if I knew.

• 3 years later...

Managed to catch BB Steal in a tiny "rehearsal" show on the weekend.

was in a tiny pub with a band room no bigger than your loungeroom.

the sound was a bit ordinary.... due to the venue set-up (not the band). It's actually looks like Craig has put together a pretty good band.

Played some old stuff, some new stuff... and by the sounds of things they were gonna be recording some new stuff pretty soon.

I took a few videos and pix from the show, so will post these sometime soon if anyone is interested to have a look.

BTW, they have another Adelaide gig coming up in late June. Once again in a tiny small venue, but a venue which has much better sound and stage set-up than the place they placed this weekend. So if any of you interstaters wanna book a cheap flight over....