Soren

martinsane

ebay auction for Soren

Looks like the kids at vegas cd and Retrospect are doing naughty things again...

It says it is an official Retrospect reissue, but the cd itself is not listed on the Retrospect site.

I have an original of this cd that I posted on this board so I know it was released. I would love to see the Retro "reissue"...

At least everyone can hear the songs by following the link.

Seriously........have you been sleeping under a rock?

Retrospect auctions off almost ALL of their new releases before they list them on their site........

Seriously........have you been sleeping under a rock?

Retrospect auctions off almost ALL of their new releases before they list them on their site........

Just a small pile of dried leaves actually...

Please read the auction notes carefully, how can a cd never before been on cd and yet I have one???

Probably they didnt know it was released on CD previously, which doesnt necessarily mean it is a bootleg.

It probably means it was transfered from non-cdsource though (tape, mp3, etc.), since they didnt know it exists on CD... So my advise is to stick to your copy: the chance it could have superior sound quality, given the circumstances, is highly possible.

Probably they didnt know it was released on CD previously, which doesnt necessarily mean it is a bootleg.

It probably means it was transfered from non-cdsource though (tape, mp3, etc.), since they didnt know it exists on CD... So my advise is to stick to your copy: the chance it could have superior sound quality, given the circumstances, is highly possible.

Good point Mr. Spell.

My apologies to vegas cd and Retrospect Records for the insinuation. (SP)

Still curious about the release though. I know that myself and a few other members of this board have been e-mailing the guitarist of this band for almost a year with no response on this release and even his newer projects...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.