The F*%K Thread

raildog

Noiseworks. Fuckin' live it.

Another fucking good band? :tumbsup:

Not really. The two songs I mentioned above and 'R.I.P' were really the only good songs they ever recorded on about 3 albums. Oh, and 'Reach out and touch somebody'. Hot chilli woman' was okay too, but overall just an okay band. Hearing 'Take me back' is a fucking must, though. Flawless song.

And most of the mighty 'Touch' album. Some fab songs on there. 'Simple Man, Tell It Like It Is, Touch, Voice Of Reason, just for starters. Love that fucking disc.

I have a feeling I've actually never heard that one. I sold the other 2 after ripping the 4 songs... but I don't think I have that fucking one.

Not really. The two songs I mentioned above and 'R.I.P' were really the only good songs they ever recorded on about 3 albums. Oh, and 'Reach out and touch somebody'. Hot chilli woman' was okay too, but overall just an okay band. Hearing 'Take me back' is a fucking must, though. Flawless song.

And most of the mighty 'Touch' album. Some fab songs on there. 'Simple Man, Tell It Like It Is, Touch, Voice Of Reason, just for starters. Love that fucking disc.

I have a feeling I've actually never heard that one. I sold the other 2 after ripping the 4 songs... but I don't think I have that fucking one.

Way head the best fucking one IMO. I liked the debut but thought the 3rd was pretty crappy.

Way head the best fucking one IMO. I liked the debut but thought the 3rd was pretty crappy.

It's one I see for a couple of dollars in most second hand CD shops but it's never quite the low enough price. I'll just have to get it next time I dare fuckin' say.

For the fucking love of God, let it be 7am Friday morning - please for fucks sake!!

Uh, dude. That was, like, sooo almost 6 hours ago. It's 12:30pm already!!! Wake the fuck up mate!!

Fuck a duck! Now my fucking Zen has run out of fucking juice - no music for 4 fucking hours, B-o-ll-o-c-k-s :doh:

Fuck a duck! Now my fucking Zen has run out of fucking juice - no music for 4 fucking hours, B-o-ll-o-c-k-s :doh:

Honestly mate, picture this. The lady I work with is a devoted Christian and she has had some fucking internet christian radio station on ALL day. Trust me mate, a thousand days of pure silence is heaven compared to what I've endured today. If I hear one more clueless fucker talk about living his life for the moment he dies so he can see Jesus' face there to greet him I am just going to start killer every motherfucker I see anywhere and everywhere.

Honestly mate, picture this. The lady I work with is a devoted Christian and she has had some fucking internet christian radio station on ALL day. Trust me mate, a thousand days of pure silence is heaven compared to what I've endured today. If I hear one more clueless fucker talk about living his life for the moment he dies so he can see Jesus' face there to greet him I am just going to start killer every motherfucker I see anywhere and everywhere.

Oh fuck that! - I feel your fucking pain mate.

They didn't play any fucking Stryper or Holy Solider on that station, I take it?

They didn't play any fucking Stryper or Holy Solider on that station, I take it?

Right now it is; "You make everything glorious, you make everything glorious... I am yours. You are glorious! You are glorious! You are glorious!"

Fucking idiot.

Right now it is; "You make everything glorious, you make everything glorious... I am yours. You are glorious! You are glorious! You are glorious!"

Fucking idiot.

That fucking song was ok - It was written about me, so I'll let the fucker off.

Oh ... And Bow the fuck down when you speak to me :bowdown:

Butch Walker. Is he a poet, a musician, a magician, an artist... or is he just Fuckin' God?

Could he be fuckin' all of them ?

Oh, you bet your sweet as he fuckin' is.

Butch Walker. Is he a poet, a musician, a magician, an artist... or is he just Fuckin' God?

Go and wash your fucking mouth out Geoffrey. As we all know there is only one fucking god that fits this description.

SIR PAUL RODGERS

Now bow your fucking head you mere mortal.

Go and wash your fucking mouth out Geoffrey. As we all know there is only one fucking god that fits this description.

SIR PAUL RODGERS

Now bow your fucking head you mere mortal.

Hallefuckinlujah brother :bowdown:

My sweet fuckin' "AS" ? :unsure::whistle:

I fucking hate making spelling mistakes. Makes me want to eat people.

Okay, we'll put it this way, for the sake of you guys:

Paul Rogers = Budda or Allah (however you spell that)

Butch Walker = Jesus's father, God

Don't worry about that Budda or Allah shit, have you fuckin' washed your mouth out yet :lol:

Don't worry about that Budda or Allah shit, have you fuckin' washed your mouth out yet :lol:

Yeah, with Korean Cleasnskins. And I'm still fucking thirsty.

Yeah, with Korean Cleasnskins. And I'm still fucking thirsty.

I like your fuckin' answer :lol:

Speaking of that Budda and Allah crap, when in the fuck are they gonna shoot those Bali bomber fuckers!!!