The F*%K Thread

raildog

How fuckin' good was Slater and Inglis !!!!!!!

I don't fuckin' know........ :whistle:

Get a copy of the Aussies versus the Poms in the rugby league world cup and you will soon fuckin' see :lol:

Soccer fans calling other sports shandy drinking trannies handbag sports. Who'd have guessed you'd ever see the fucking day?! :lol:

Soccer fans calling other sports shandy drinking trannies handbag sports. Who'd have guessed you'd ever see the fucking day?! :lol:

Soccer and synchronized swimming are two fuckin' sports that are compareable when it comes to toughness :lol:

Soccer and synchronized swimming are two fuckin' sports that are compareable when it comes to toughness :lol:

That's a little insulting to synchronized swimmers, but I can see what you're fucking saying mate. ;)

That's a little insulting to synchronized swimmers, but I can see what you're fucking saying mate. ;)

Soccer players, next to rugby players are probably some of the best conditioned athletes in the fuckin' world. That said, it doesn't count in toughness. That goes to rugby as well.

Soccer players, next to rugby players are probably some of the best conditioned athletes in the fuckin' world. That said, it doesn't count in toughness. That goes to rugby as well.

I'm sure all these guys are fit - that's not up for fucking question - but in general I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the "toughness" levels for the majority of rugby players - League or Union. There's no doubt these guys play hard... especially compared to soccer or NFL.

I'm sure all these guys are fit - that's not up for fucking question - but in general I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the "toughness" levels for the majority of rugby players - League or Union. There's no doubt these guys play hard... especially compared to soccer or NFL.

I played tackle football all through school and rugby for 3 years in college. You get the fuck knocked out of you in both. The reward of it is that you get to return the fucking favor! :tumbsup:

I played tackle football all through school and rugby for 3 years in college. You get the fuck knocked out of you in both. The reward of it is that you get to return the fucking favor! :tumbsup:

That's the only reason to play both!! :tumbsup:

I'm fucking fired up today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that all of Australia is out getting fucking hammered somewhere for Melbourne Cup celebrations and I'm stuck here in the office?

I'm fucking fired up today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that all of Australia is out getting fucking hammered somewhere for Melbourne Cup celebrations and I'm stuck here in the office?

Fuck the office, fuck work and fuck people that are out fucking enjoying themselves, the fuckers!!

Fuck the office, fuck work and fuck people that are out fucking enjoying themselves, the fuckers!!

Ex-fuckin'-actly.

:anon::unsure::whistle: .......Ah that would fuckin' be me :lol:

Fucker!!. When you drink that beer, fucking think of me and Geoff working and try not to fucking choke!!

Fucker!!. When you drink that beer, fucking think of me and Geoff working and try not to fucking choke!!

Fuck me, that's right! You fuckers actually have the full day off down in Melbourne. AAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this is shit. This'll be the first Melbourne Cup in the last decade where I haven't at least had one single drink. Last year was shit with only one quick drink, but this defies shit.

Firstly, Geoff is there but he ain't working and obviously Jez you are doing likewise, so could you please get back to work the both of you while I consume this mighty fine cold VB and relax my fuckin' arse off :lol:

Fuck this beer is going down well....Just going to have to go and get another one......enjoy your day lads :whistle::lol:

Firstly, Geoff is there but he ain't working and obviously Jez you are doing likewise, so could you please get back to work the both of you while I consume this mighty fine cold VB and relax my fuckin' arse off :lol:

Fuck this beer is going down well....Just going to have to go and get another one......enjoy your day lads :whistle::lol:

Hopefully I win $2 on the race so the day can be even more fucking awesome for me.

I'm on my fucking break.

Hope you fucking spill all of it over the fucking floor!

I'm on my fucking break.

Hope you fucking spill all of it over the fucking floor!

:rofl2:

My whole day has been a break. Nothing to do because everyone's out drinking fucking beer watching fucking horses on the TV.

My whole day has been a break. Nothing to do because everyone's out drinking fucking beer watching fucking horses on the TV.

The thing is, I could not give a fat rats arse about horse racing. It's just a good excuse to have a day off and partake in the enjoyment of drinking some amber fluid :lol: