MY NEW COMPILATION CDR'S

Ok Folks, i have been asked for a while now when i was going to do another compilation.....Well seeing how i am in the process of getting rid of all my cd's, i figured i would do one last one....... This last one is the "Rocker Series"......4 cd's worth of some killer hard rock tracks.......And of course they are free to whoever wants them.......and like always if you want to throw in a couple of bucks to cover shipping that is fine, if not that is cool too.......so anyone who is interested feel free to PM me here or email me at lrc72315@sbcglobal.net ..........

Later

Lon

Thanks to Chad/Jarred and the host of others who have asked about my intentions of selling off my collection etc......I have now sold almost half of my collection (over 1600 cd's) with alot more to go and i do have another ebay auction underway (i will post the link later).........In addition to last compilation i am putting together, i am going to do 2 more, the last Ballad Series and the 1st and last "Nu-Metal" Compilation..........Thanks to everyone who has received the others, and i still sifting thru emails about the current compilation as well as alot of folks who want the earlier stuff......It has been my pleasure putting these together for all my friends i have made here at HH.........So if anyone else is interested and wants copies, feel free to let me know.....

Take care

Lon

Your compilations are awesome, Lonnie !! Unreal !! :band:

Please count me in for all of the new sets. And just to let you know, the set #3 has finally arrived after those customs issues. :bowdown:

Thanks & keep well

Bernd

P.S:

Why on earth are you selling off your CD's ?? What are you up to ??

Hi there

I would love a go at this. I live in the UK and will happily cover postage. Drop me a PM

Cheers

Ok Everyone's Compilations have been mailed as of today....I was able to get them out earlier than i expected too.......Let me know when everyon receives them and i hope you all enjoy them.......With that being said, I have been questioned several times about another "Ballad Series"..........So i am going to leave it to all my friends and people who have taken part in the Compilations i have made, If you want another Ballad Series, email me at lrc72315@sbcglobal.net or PM me here........And thanks again to everyone who has be interested.......

Later

Lon

Of course we want another Lon Ballad Series!!! You still have not included one of my fave all time ballad's "Dancing in Blue Moonlight" by Tokyo Blade on any of your series!!! I am a bit hurt... :P Yep. You need to keep them comin'!!!! :tumbsup:

Chad.....i will make sure it is included......I am going to have to hire you as my official A&R man with all the great comments you have made about the Comps......And it is truly appreciated......Alot of work goes into the CDR's, more than one would think as it is more than just putting the music on the cd's, there is remastering the older tracks to take out any unwanted noise and place them in a pure digital format for the best possible sound quality and then there is the artwork which is printed on the cdr's which takes the most time of all of it, but to have such great feedback from everyone makes it all worth while and i can say i have given back to the HH Community......

Later

Lon