• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of light bulbs, yesterday my father in law and I replaced the crappy old track-lighting fixture in my kitchen (which my wife has wanted to get rid of since we first moved into the house in 1999) with a nice looking fluorescent (sp?) fixture, which is much brighter, cleaner looking, and uses less electricity to boot.

Yes, such a death defying life I lead.

TRACK-LIGHTING! :yikes: I thought that was :baneed: by the EPA back in the 80's? J/K!!! :rofl2:

Maybe Jersey didn't get the memo. :whistle:

Speaking of light bulbs, yesterday my father in law and I replaced the crappy old track-lighting fixture in my kitchen (which my wife has wanted to get rid of since we first moved into the house in 1999) with a nice looking fluorescent (sp?) fixture, which is much brighter, cleaner looking, and uses less electricity to boot.

TRACK-LIGHTING! :yikes: I thought that was :baneed: by the EPA back in the 80's? J/K!!! :rofl2:

Either that or those Jerseyans actually like that kind of lighting!! :yikes:

New Jersey is the Home of the Mullet, the Black Bear, and Track Lighting.

But at least now our squirrels are edible again! :banana:

Hurstville is the home of "those". Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, Matt. Aside from that, there's nothing else going on here at all. Except me, of course.

New Jersey is the Home of the Mullet, the Black Bear, and Track Lighting.

But at least now our squirrels are edible again! :banana:

Have you tried the Squirrel soup yet?

Unfortunately, Squirrel Soup is mostly a seasonal dish, enjoyed in the winter time. I am, however looking forward to some Squirrel Jerky soon.

Unfortunately, Squirrel Soup is mostly a seasonal dish, enjoyed in the winter time. I am, however looking forward to some Squirrel Jerky soon.

Excellent stuff. Be sure to try it fried with a little hot sauce as well.

Excellent stuff. Be sure to try it fried with a little hot sauce as well.

It takes all kinds of critters to make Fat Freddy Fritters.

I'm going through new posts overnight and I don't think I've seen one music-related thread to reply in yet. Even more disappointing, I haven't seen a single polar bear related thread either.

I'm going through new posts overnight and I don't think I've seen one music-related thread to reply in yet. Even more disappointing, I haven't seen a single polar bear related thread either.

Is this a music forum? :unsure:

I thought we just talked about pointless nonsense and uniteresting things all day.

Is this a music forum? :unsure:

I thought we just talked about pointless nonsense and uniteresting things all day.

Apparently so. I was all charged up and ready to go after hearing Loverboy, Alter Bridge and Avenged Sevenfold but I haven't even had a moment to find those threads. Plus, I had sex with a polar bear last night and I wa- WHOAH! Uh... yeah, sorry about that. Yeah... uh, didn't mean that. Yeah... just joking. For sure.

Me and Tom are gonna watch Arsenal v Man Utd soon...

Is The Enemy going to join you and ruin a beautiful match?

I have some BBQ in the slow cooker right now.

When you pass the slow cooker does everything move in slow motion?

I have some BBQ in the slow cooker right now.

When you pass the slow cooker does everything move in slow motion?

No.

It should.